This new 'dad' gig isn't too bad...

Started by ecumike, January 02, 2007, 11:56:03 AM

ecumike

... although it is hurting my lap times a bit.    :biggrin:

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Jason748

Just wait untill they get a little older...

CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

251am

Hey, congrats man!!    :thumb:

Gonna keep racing?

ecumike

Oh yes, of course.  I'm just getting started.  Now I have a new pit crew member to train.

spyderchick

You know he'll be a racer if his first word is 'faster' instead of mama or dada.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Court Jester

my oldest son's first word wasn't "fast" but it did start with an "f" and he learned it after i wrecked playing motogp on the ps2. would that count???
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

ecumike

Hehe yea,    ".. is like, faaaaaaackk".

r1owner

Congrats on the new addition!

I remember when my 18 month old put his plastic Fischer Price screw driver all the way into my brothers exhaust pipe.  No one saw him do it.  Then, when we were getting ready to go out and race, my brother in law was behind it taking the bike off the stand.  My brother revved his bike and the screwdriver shot out and hit my brother in law in the chest.  Funny as hell!

Then last year at HPT, my son took a sharpie to the side of my newly painted R6.  It was funny cause some people asked who I had autograph it.

spyderchick

Quote from: r1owner on January 03, 2007, 09:27:23 AM

Then last year at HPT, my son took a sharpie to the side of my newly painted R6. It was funny cause some people asked who I had autograph it.

Classic!  :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".