Visionsports' Skills & Thrills 2007

Started by Super Dave, January 01, 2007, 12:31:19 PM

Super Dave

Visionsports announces its 2007 Skills & Thrills programs at Heartland Park Topeka and Blackhawk Farms Raceway.

Dates
Blackhawk Farms Raceway
April 11th
June 20th
July 18th
August 20th
September 26th

Heartland Park Topeka
April 16th
May 21st
June 25th
August 6th
September 10th
October 22nd

These programs are geared for novice to advanced track day riders.  We offer the opportunity for road racing license certifications as an option during these programs.

More questions?

Check us out here:  Visionsports Riding Schools
Super Dave

Court Jester

suzukited and i will be there april 11th.
can't find where to reg. though. post a link if you'd be as kind.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Super Dave

Super Dave

Super Dave

Ah, and I forgot...

Since 1991, members of the Visionsports' staff have been crashing, falling, and getting run over to make sure that Vanson Leathers are duable enough for your mistakes, and others.  We wear them because they look good, but we continue racing and riding because Vanson Leathers protect us.

We rent Vanson Leathers at our events. 
Super Dave

suzukited1

just signed up. looking forward to the class.
CCS#477
2003 GSXR1000 trackbike
2007 GSXR1000 street ride
superbikesunlimited.com

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

i'm a little slow but i got signed up tonight.
if you don't make me go faster do i get my money back???
CCS# 469

Super Dave

Whoa, if I make you go real fast, are you going to give me extra?
Super Dave

Court Jester

REAL FAST??? hell yeah i will.
what would you consider to be "real fast"
CCS# 469

Super Dave

I guess then you might need to reevaluate then already...LOL!
Super Dave