HI!

Started by Maduro Mistress, December 22, 2006, 05:14:08 PM

Maduro Mistress

Here's a friendly hello to all! I'm new here, turned on to this place by Jason at Speed Tech! Thanks!!! In the summers I go over to his shop and sniff the racing fuel in his trailer (I'm what you call wierd!) He's trying to teach me how to ride like him, it's not working so well - probably because I'm always sniffing the fuel, not paying attention to his comments  :rollseyes:

Anywhoo...

I am here, so I'm saying hello - here are my babies...

... rest of pics here: http://www.killercows.com/christmas2006.html

And to everyone a merry Christmas! Hopefully I'll be able to post some track day pics up next year - I'm going to buy all Jason's old plastic and paint it pink! (instead of green)  :err:

Happy sniffing! Merry Christmas!   :cheers:

Miranda

Jason748

Quote from: Maduro Mistress on December 22, 2006, 05:14:08 PM
In the summers I go over to his shop and sniff the racing fuel in his trailer (I'm what you call wierd!)

Well you're in the right crowd because that's pretty much the norm here  :lmao:

Welcome.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Super Dave

Super Dave

catman

sounds like you have a great teacher :thumb:,i pay much attention lately to some very enlightening info of his ,welcome and MERRY XMAS-John in  :cheers:NJ

K3 Chris Onwiler

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine, but your bikes are too pretty.  Once you crash them a few times, you'll blend with the rest of us.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Do not, I repeat DO NOT ask for gum from Super Dave.

You can thank me later.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".