What happened to the 2003 forms?

Started by duc995@aol.com, January 28, 2003, 04:50:01 PM

duc995@aol.com

I was looking at the section with the .pdf files (racer printable forms page) and all the forms have been changed from 2003 to 2002 forms...WTF?

I know I downloaded a copy of the 2003 license application just a few weeks ago because I NEVER received a license renewal in the mail.  But now those forms are gone from the FormulaUSA.com site.

Anybody??????

jim_p

Robert, I too did not recieve a renewal pack,nor a license last year,or rule book or anything. Now before everyone gets all over this-Think of it this way.If you pay for a service you expect to get that service. Yes Tiff worked her butt off to get this stuff out, and I'm sure she's a nice person. But Management at ccs like any other business needs to staff accordingly to get the job done,maybe temp help during there one Really busy time of the year.We pay for a service and should expect to get what we pay for. If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business. But I have competitors and customers have any easy option when others offer a similar service. There are other choices for us, but how far do you want to travel for your "hobby?" CCS puts on a great program, but at least get me what I pay for.
My .02
Thanks

duc995@aol.com

TiffineyIngram

When you click on "forms", it does take you to the 2002 forms.  I called Chicago to get that fixed.  However, in the meantime, if you click "Register for 2003 Events", it will take you to the 2003 forms.

Guys, if I can ever help you with anything, PLEASE call me.

OldRacer

can you put the fax number on the pre-entry form?

MudDawg

What about the Daytona pre-entry forms.  I've been checking the website daily for them.

Keener

TiffineyIngram

Keener!!!  Buddy!!!  Daytona forms should be up tomorrow night.  We sent out the mailer on Tuesday, so one way or another everyone can start entering tomorrow.