custom race graphics/decals

Started by ckruzel, December 20, 2006, 11:12:35 AM

ckruzel

numbers, kits, windscreen decals, sponsor decals

ebay seller rsvrider or email kruzel (at) drippinwet.com

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrsvrider

got decal questions? kruzel (at) drippinwet.com
cell email: mobile (at) drippinwet.com

J.Hayes | M.Paris | J.Agnes | M3 Roadracing | D.Westby | G.Carter | C.Rech | H.Nash | B.Cretu | C.Davies | A.Gobert | S.Jensen | AF1 | D. Dahl | B.Thompson

ckruzel

some pictures of the decals i did for seacoast sport aprilia's clarkie sbk bike

a link to some other projects i did, i also sponsor aaron "clarkie" clark- MRA king of the mountain 2006 winner and former apriliacup champion

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85540&highlight=clarkie

some custom numbers

J.Hayes | M.Paris | J.Agnes | M3 Roadracing | D.Westby | G.Carter | C.Rech | H.Nash | B.Cretu | C.Davies | A.Gobert | S.Jensen | AF1 | D. Dahl | B.Thompson

ckruzel

what to do when your bored with a black helmet?

my friend tony's helmet (fzr400tony) was getting a little banged up, he's probably going to replace it next year, but was wondering what we could do to it, i was like rockstar energy drink! you'll probably never run into anyone else wearing one, (and since they are decals, they can be removed any time)

i made all the pinstriping by hand in adobe illustrator and everything was printed on a black background to blend into the black helmet

ckruzel

now have new body style gsxr rear numberplates. here is an example (taped on just for fitment purposes tail is getting painted)

ckruzel

newer style zx6 numberplates are coming soon!!!!!!

ckruzel

havent been on the board in ages, still doing the graphics thing though

couple new decals i've made lately

josh's on his race bike

chaz's world supersport decals for his triumph

ckruzel

couple of pics of my decals from new jersey

i do all of danes sponsor decals

i didnt put the numberplate on the way its in the picture, (i did peel it off and re-stick it with no bubbles)

melissa's supergirl decals on her bike

chaz's windscreen decals

chaz's Pip

scott jensen's teddy bear

Bart #72

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

ckruzel

thanks bart, cant forget to show this one

Doctor

Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

ChitownNexus

Nice!

What if we gave you vector artwork. Could you just work off that?

ckruzel

yes i actually prefer vector work, all those graphics above are all vector

ckruzel

been a while since i posted, here are some more

made this at a request by monster energy for eugene laverty for the miller wsbk race

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

ckruzel

helped out ant west with some stuff last year

ckruzel

custom numbers for buell racing

ckruzel