Help Help Who has the video of Mclaughlin dumping his 125

Started by EX_#76, December 18, 2006, 02:53:30 PM

EX_#76

Dave Doe is looking for the video of Brian's unfortunate accident, if you have a copy or know where to get it place a post out here so he can see it. 
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

Sobottka

i saw it on jorge james friends camera... amy (from registration) should konw how to get in touch w/ him :biggrin:
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Woofentino Pugrossi

Dammit if anyone gets a copy, post it up here. We ALL wanna see it. (Assuming its the comic one when he dumped teh 125 trying to get ON it.:lmao
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

matt49g

Don't give us this baloney about Dave Doe wanting to see it.   You're just trying to generate a little competition for the "Potato-Head Award."
Matt McNall
MW  EX #302
SV650
2006 Great Plains Champion
         Amateur LW-Formula 40
         Amateur Light-Weight Grand Prix
         Amateur Supertwins

spyderchick

Well, Gordie does have to decide if it's going to be style (McLaughlin), over technique (Bartz). Then there's always the revenge factor. I mean really, if Guy weren't so careless as to put up his canopy and leave his tool box in the way of Gordie's motorhome, he never would have won the PHA.  :ass:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tzracer

Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

EX_#76

Quote from: matt49g on December 18, 2006, 10:09:57 PM
Don't give us this baloney about Dave Doe wanting to see it.   You're just trying to generate a little competition for the "Potato-Head Award."

Nope, There is no way that Brian's little fall can stack up against my accomplishments.  Unless Brian can do something else between now and the banquet, That prize is as good as mine.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

tzracer

Quote from: AM_#76 on December 19, 2006, 11:23:28 AM
Nope, There is no way that Brian's little fall can stack up against my accomplishments.  Unless Brian can do something else between now and the banquet, That prize is as good as mine.

You seem to forget riding into the turn 14 gravel trap leading (my class) in the team challenge race at Road America.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

EX_#76

Quote from: tzracer on December 19, 2006, 12:23:53 PM
You seem to forget riding into the turn 14 gravel trap leading (my class) in the team challenge race at Road America.

We won't have to fight for the trophy....You can have it LOL

But if you really need the coveted prize, I suggest that you borrow Gordie's vehicle and crack it up!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:  ROFLOL

Ya, that should close the gap in the running.

K3 your are the creative one.  Brian needs some advice...  I am sure we can have some fun with this
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

HAWK

All I've got to say is that I was 2 riders back from the first half of Guy's stunt and by the time I figured out why the two guys in front of of me were moving left so god awful early coming into 5 I saw the BIGGEST YELLOW FLAG I've ever seen in my life right smack dab in the middle of my line. Guy if you remember the rather loud twin that went by shortly after you stood up that was me about 3 feet to your right (my left) and btw, thanks for standing still!.

I would like to see Brians video though.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

EX_#76

Quote from: Hawk on December 21, 2006, 11:49:15 PM
All I've got to say is that I was 2 riders back from the first half of Guy's stunt and by the time I figured out why the two guys in front of of me were moving left so god awful early coming into 5 I saw the BIGGEST YELLOW FLAG I've ever seen in my life right smack dab in the middle of my line. Guy if you remember the rather loud twin that went by shortly after you stood up that was me about 3 feet to your right (my left) and btw, thanks for standing still!.

I would like to see Brians video though.

Yes I did hear bikes around me but I could not really tell how close they were, I was a little disoriented.  By the time my senses got back together the first bike I saw was Julian Soel.  Thanks for not running me over!!!!  It is funny that you posted that picture.  The guy behind me in the photo is Dave Satermo (SP) and I guess he was about 3 feet off of my rear wheel when I decided to test gravity.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

weggieman

Ever the impatient people. You racers just can't get enough of this hey?

Okay so, since I won't be at the banquet I guess I have to tell you who it is...................scroll down...

drum roll please......

Nah....wait til the banquet.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ahhh: :ahhh:

And a very Merry Christmas to you all.