News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Help Help Who has the video of Mclaughlin dumping his 125

Started by EX_#76, December 18, 2006, 02:53:30 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

I told you my theory.  Get a Mrs Potato Head, and give her to the one who whines the loudest.  Then the other guy gets Mr Potato Head, and everyone's happy....

But if only one guy can win the award, I'd vote for Guy.  I mean, how can dropping your 2-stroke while push-starting it compare to crashing your mentor's wife's car on your way back from the hospital, where you went after first crashing your bike?!!!!  Then there's the Ed Key factor, which alone raises the ante in any Midwest discussion, and when the car incidentally also belongs to the woman who gives out the trophies....  Well, I know who I'd vote for!

Honestly, if Guy's adventures had to be TOPPED for the award to be passed on, he just might be stuck with it forever!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

weggieman

That's the beauty of this award. It doesn't have to be topped.

It's the biggest bonehead move of the year, not lifetime. However if there were to be "Lifetime Achievement" awards..................?????

EX_#76

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 24, 2006, 09:49:34 PM
I told you my theory.  Get a Mrs Potato Head, and give her to the one who whines the loudest.  Then the other guy gets Mr Potato Head, and everyone's happy....

But if only one guy can win the award, I'd vote for Guy.  I mean, how can dropping your 2-stroke while push-starting it compare to crashing your mentor's wife's car on your way back from the hospital, where you went after first crashing your bike?!!!!  Then there's the Ed Key factor, which alone raises the ante in any Midwest discussion, and when the car incidentally also belongs to the woman who gives out the trophies....  Well, I know who I'd vote for!

Honestly, if Guy's adventures had to be TOPPED for the award to be passed on, he just might be stuck with it forever!

Sad but true!!!!  Whaaaa Whaaaa (LOL)
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor