Holiday Greetings

Started by spyderchick, December 13, 2006, 10:58:47 AM

spyderchick

Put your holiday greeting here

Click for a musical Christmas greeting. (family safe!)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

cbr600_mj

Happy Holidays to you to Alexa! and everyone else!

Swampthing.

EX#996

That was excellent!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

The Buxton's   :kissy:   :thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

And when you're out shopping for big-ticket items, remember to put the CHRIS back in Christmas....
:spank:  Bad K3!  Bad!

Actually, put the CHRIST back in Christmas.  We all have a lot to be thankful to God for.  When I hear about people attempting to remove the christian message from this holiday, well....
:preachon:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

loc_dogg

+1 K3 I'm not a churchie, but its part of this country!  :cheers:

catman

Do I smell aclu? Them and their expensive lawyers threaten small towns,hope we win this one too-spent the whole day puttin up the lights and enjoyin evry minute of it! Nice to have both arms able to do tis stuff now! MERRY CHRISTMAS-John in "Victory Gardens" NJ

chaplain220

Merry Christmas to all.  With the temps in Md getting a bit warmer, I rode the SV yesterday to visit a 16 yr old young man named Brian that wadded really bad last May and is paralyzed from the naval down.  While I was sitting there talking to him, I realized this is what Christmas is truly about, hope.  Not the tree or the presents, (though presents are cool!), but hope that as long as we keep Christ in Christmas, our current pain and trials are somehow not as overwhelming.  Brian sure thinks so, tough kid.  Art.   

funsizeracing

Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas!
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

UPS DELIVERS SUPRISE HOLIDAY GIFT!

Sometimes you just don't see it coming. 
I got a brand-new set of the white Oxtar TCS Evo Replica RX racing boots in the mail yesterday.  They're about 10 times nicer than any pair of boots I've had before now, and the funny thing is that they were an absolute surprise!
I have a real good relationship with Rob at Lithium Motorsports, and we've done quite a lot to help each other. In addition, we're working together on some aspects of a few business projects.  Well, toward the end of last year, people were starting to ask me if I'd gotten a bowl of soup with my racing boots.  (Yeah, they were THAT bad, and my leathers were just about the same....)  Rob mentioned a few times that he had this pair of Frankenstein-size 13 boots in snow white that he just couldn't seem to sell, but I'd never actually expected them to show up at my door!  WOW!  Merry Christmas to me!
You should have seen my wife, standing there with her hands on her hips and quoting lines from A Christmas Story as I tried them on.  "The best Christmas gift I'd ever recieved, or ever WOULD recieve."  I think she was a little pissed.  I've already recieved my gift from her.  Laura bought me a separate memory for my computer, so that all my files and opreating system will be protected if I get hit with a virus. (AGAIN!)  Something I really needed for sure, but not as glamorous as fancy new racing boots with scoops, louvers, adjustments, titanium toe sliders, ect.  I think she was a little jealous.
Merry Christmas to all, AND HUGE THANKS TO MY FRIEND AND SPONSOR ROB OLIVA OF LITHIUM MOTORSOPRTS!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

dylanfan53

Is this what you looked like when you opened the package?  :biggrin:
Don Cook
CCS #53

K3 Chris Onwiler

No Don.   :rollseyes:  That's how I looked after I tried them on and they FIT!   :thumb:

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports