BHF Gearing

Started by sdiver68, January 28, 2003, 08:12:35 AM

sdiver68

For a prepped 600SS?

Also, what is stock for a 2002 GSXR600?

Getting ready to order some sprockets.  I already have 15,44 so was thinking 16,43,45,46,48 would give me a nice range for all the Great Plains Tracks?

Thanks
MCRA Race School Instructor

Chef

steve,
you might wanna carry a second chain, i had a problem with the links when i wanted to get a real tall (48 for g'man and mam) gearing.....

maybe someone can tell me something,
infact, i couldnt even ever get the front off..... (tried everything)
was scared i was turnung the wrong way....
ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

jguyer

Steve,

I've got a new Vortex 45t that I need to get rid of.  $40 incl. shipping.

Josh
jjguyer@insightbb.com

Speedballer347

steve, stock is 16/45.  I prefer 15/45 for 3rd and fourth gear standups :P ;)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX#996

No soup for me :(

Steve:

That is too funny.  I laugh everytime I see it.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

QuoteFor a prepped 600SS?

Also, what is stock for a 2002 GSXR600?

Getting ready to order some sprockets.  I already have 15,44 so was thinking 16,43,45,46,48 would give me a nice range for all the Great Plains Tracks?

Thanks
Yeah, I think those are good.  Never used the 43 though myself.
Super Dave

sdiver68

LOL thanks Dawn.  I was thinking of finding a picture of a screw but that might hurt some feelings, after all I'm just trying to be funny :)

Thanks Super Dave.  I'm going to pay you for the April 3rd date at the banquet if you are there, I've been to your website several times looking for on-line signup but it keep telling me to print the form and send but who has stamps anymore??? :)

Ike,
I dunno, I've never changed the front myself.  I was told you need an impact wrench so I got one of those (plus you need it to get the clutch basket off) for Christmas.  
MCRA Race School Instructor