Unclear on the concept!

Started by HAWK, December 12, 2006, 12:28:39 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Like you need meds for that....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

Yea you're right Chris, but large doses of vicodine and valium certainly don't hurt (god do I miss that IV dilaudid, that stuff would knock out any pain in about 7 seconds). Unlike just about every other part of my body.

How the hell did Xian and Dano survive? I take my meds, go to bed and 4 hours later wakeup screaming, try to get out of bed and fall down. Of course I've met Xian's nurse :thumb:, that would help a lot.

I just can't get over how great racers are as a group, I'm just sorry as hell it took me 40 years to find you guys.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Hey Hawk, better late than never!

It's funny, because having been involved with costuming for figure skaters, dancers, and others, they don't hold a candle to the camaraderie that this industry has. I was driving to Chicago with a very good costuming client one day, and I started to tell her about the racing community. She was totally blown away. Her daughter competes at a ton of events, and she's never heard of loaning a competitor anything that would give them an fighting chance against you, much less becoming like family. At best, it's "friendly" acquaintances.

I've often said that racing is a selfish sport, but the amazing thing is even though that might be true, that does not mean that the people involved are selfish, quite the opposite. This is the most supportive sport I've had the privilege to be involved with.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Court Jester

Quote from: spyderchick on December 14, 2006, 11:15:01 AM

It's funny, because having been involved with costuming for figure skaters, dancers, and others, they don't hold a candle to the camaraderie that this industry has. I was driving to Chicago with a very good costuming client one day, and I started to tell her about the racing community. She was totally blown away. Her daughter competes at a ton of events, and she's never heard of loaning a competitor anything that would give them an fighting chance against you, much less becoming like family. At best, it's "friendly" acquaintances.

I've often said that racing is a selfish sport, but the amazing thing is even though that might be true, that does not mean that the people involved are selfish, quite the opposite. This is the most supportive sport I've had the privilege to be involved with.

AMEN
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

HAWK

Quote from: spyderchick on December 14, 2006, 11:15:01 AM

Funny you should mention that, I bought my 03 SV rom Rob of lithium at Autobahn and G-REG raced it at Blackhawk before I did. Jeff has always said he would rather loan a competitor a part that gives him the win than see him sit out. and I don't think I've seen anyone that didn't have the time to get a competitor out to the grid. When I autocrossed I can't tell you how many times I was under someone elses car so they could make that last run. It takes a special kind person to be crazy enough (we'll leave Super Dave out of this for now) to come out and endure this kind of fun and and camaradari every weekend but if threre were more of them in the world it would be a much better place.

BTW Jeff, sorry abbout the speling and grammar but the broken arm and the phamacy on my kitchen counter maybe you could give me a bye for a couple weeks :ahhh:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Hawk, if the spelling really bothers you, you can download Firefox 2.0 and it will do spelling corrections much like office does when you use Word.

Otherwise, enjoy what modern medicine has to offer and let the rest of us enjoy your creative literature.   :cheers:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hork ish dakinge da breast messidin zhat mummy kin by.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SV88

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 14, 2006, 05:23:18 PM

Jeez K3 and you were sober/straight when you wrote that.  Did it take a lot of toxins to write the book?
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

spyderchick

Quote from: SVR6#231 on December 14, 2006, 08:02:43 PM
Jeez K3 and you were sober/straight when you wrote that.  Did it take a lot of toxins to write the book?

It's nicotine withdrawal. Note: He did manage to spell "breast" correctly.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

HAWK

Quote from: spyderchick on December 14, 2006, 04:08:15 PM
Hawk, if the spelling really bothers you, you can download Firefox 2.0 and it will do spelling corrections much like office does when you use Word.

Otherwise, enjoy what modern medicine has to offer and let the rest of us enjoy your creative literature.   :cheers:

Alexa, if you saw some of what was comming out of my keyboard lately you would fully understand the smoke that would be comming out my  CPU imeadiatlyl after clicking thee spell checker. Ever seen what 30 mg of valium a day cn do to ones  motorskills?
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

HAWK

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 14, 2006, 05:23:18 PM

K3 you do reealize how much a bck spasm hurts when subjected to a a dose of your humor before a good round of drugs riight?  Keep it comming but woarn me o doubleup on the meds first :lmao:

Have I mentioneddd how great you guys are :thumb: :thumb:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Quote from: Hawk on December 15, 2006, 11:26:13 AM
Alexa, if you saw some of what was comming out of my keyboard lately you would fully understand the smoke that would be comming out my  CPU imeadiatlyl after clicking thee spell checker. Ever seen what 30 mg of valium a day cn do to ones  motorskills?

LOL, but it automatically underlines in red anything with a misspelling, so you don't even have to click a spell check button. For instance, I can clearly see that you have misspelled: comming, (2x), imeadiatlyl, valium (missed capitalization), cn and motorskills.

Gotta love modern technology for helping us cope with modern medicine.

Keep taking those meds, we can understand you fine. However, perhaps we can put your posts to good use by allowing elementary schools to use them as a class lesson.   :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org