Because it's about smoke and noise...

Started by Super Dave, December 10, 2006, 01:33:42 PM

Super Dave

Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dylanfan53

From the same Classic Motorcycle and Mechanics mag:

"Friday afternoon was for motorcycle field games. In the slow race everyone backed their bikes up to a wood fence and slowly rode about 100 yards. The person getting there last without dabbing or stopping won."

I'd be all over the Formula 40 class for that one.      :biggrin:
Don Cook
CCS #53

Super Dave

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 10, 2006, 01:48:33 PM
Got 9 spare hours?   8)

Parts, I need parts and stuff.  I have a crank now.  I need a trans.  $ouch.
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Call Expert Cycle in Blue Island, Il.  Owner Guy used to sponsor Tez, knows who you are, and might give you a deal.  I know he's got the parts you need because I've actually seen them.  He didn't use or sell them, but can he find them?  Here's hoping!  I wish everyone could have the things they want & need.  Good luck.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Super Dave

Trans I need isn't stock.  It's a UK item.  One place to get it, but I appreciate the thought.

Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Protein Filled

I don't believe that Dave has a triple. I think it's just talk. I have heard about this machine for something like 5 years, yet to see anything about it except for some cylinders that Mitch Stein had with him. I think this bike only exists in Dave's head! 8)
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

Super Dave

racer52

Super Dave, I have some triple parts 500-750 and a complete 350 let me know if you or anyone is interested, though my inventory has diminished i may have somehting for someone. :thumb:
Kerry Kimball
EXP CCS#52
Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road
Zimbrick.com

"An amateur works until he gets it right, a professional works until
he can't get it wrong"!

Super Dave

What do you I have?  I've got a lot of stuff, but most of it isn't of real use as it's all street bike stuff. 

'73 ignitions are cool though for the H1. 

Kawaski Triples message board is a good place to move stuff too.  I've got a couple of special items that I might try to sell there since they won't really help my H1 road racer.
Super Dave

racer52

Not much for the 500's some nice left over rims and cables, i unloaded a bunch over the winter and now the small stuff that nobody wants is all that is left, i will try the message board for the other parts. I would love to see an H1 on the track, the triples were before my time but my father had 500's and 750's all through my childhood some fun memories of riding behind him smelling the oil and remembering how hard to hang on when the front end came up. I really have a spot in my heart for the 2 strokes esp the Kawasaki triples.
Kerry Kimball
EXP CCS#52
Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road
Zimbrick.com

"An amateur works until he gets it right, a professional works until
he can't get it wrong"!