News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

PM NSFW SPAM - READ THIS (this thread is work safe)

Started by Jeff, December 08, 2006, 09:53:45 AM

Jeff

Okay, here's the deal folks.  Some doof again registered here just to post adult spam, including an inappropriate picture.

The individual was deleted within about 15 minutes of doing all this.  All of his posts were removed.  Unfortunately I cannot help the PM's he already sent out.

I wasn't going to make a big deal on any of it because I'd rather not give him/her the satisfaction of it, but since everyone is flipping out I shall post about it here.

First, some administrative notes.

1.  You can unsubscribe from email notification on PM's by going to the CCS Forum (www.ccsforum.com), logging in, clicking on profile, click on personal message options and change the "Notify by email every time you receive a personal message".

2.  You can also opt out of news emails (sent by administrators) by changing your preferences under "Notifications & Email".

3.  Further, if you want no part in the forum, you can log in and delete your account all together.  If you've forgotten your password or user name, use the recovery tools on the login screen.  To put it bluntly, you figured out how to get on the forum, agreed to the terms, and now you can figure out how to get off of it or change your settings.  Threatening or cursing me out will do you ZERO good.

4.  "Guests" cannot send PM's, post messages or anything of the sort.  If you're getting a message or see a post from a "guest", it means that they have been deleted.

We do everything we can to control spam and ensure this is an appropriate environment for everyone, regardless of age, and whether at work or not.  However, there are some items which are beyond our control.  Like any other site on the internet, or email you receive, if you view it in a place which could potentially get you in trouble, you need to consider that there is a possibility that something may come up which is inappropriate.

Thanks.
-Jeff
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest