Quick question re: midwest banquet

Started by OmniGLH, January 26, 2003, 08:09:33 PM

OmniGLH

Question... is it absolutely necessary that I pre-register for this?  I haven't sent in my app yet, as I wasn't sure if I was working that weekend or not.  Can I just pay at the door?  Or will I be denied?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

K3 Chris Onwiler

I asked Tiffany that question, and she said that paying at the door would be fine.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

OmniGLH

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

spyderchick

Rhiannon got the same response earlier this month. I know a bunch of folks who are paying at the door. If we get the snow that we've been missing all season, it will be our luck to have it on that day and all at once.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

OmniGLH

QuoteRhiannon got the same response earlier this month. I know a bunch of folks who are paying at the door. If we get the snow that we've been missing all season, it will be our luck to have it on that day and all at once.

Yes I remembered that.  What I wasn't sure about is if that was a special case for Rhiannon, or if anybody could show up at the door.

I know sometimes banquets want you to RSVP so they know how much food to order, how many seats/tables to have, etc...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak