News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SUPER DAVE

Started by jim_p, January 26, 2003, 11:23:17 AM

jim_p

Dave can you look at my post titled "team challenge overall payout" - I am anxious to find out what 1st -3rd in GTU got paid at the end of the season form the fund if you know.
Thankyou in advance

jim_p

Dave,
Can you also tell me the model Veserah pads for my R-6 and hoe to reach Kevin Hanson to get some?
Thankyou

YTAK_Racing

Last year our team won the Formula USA GTU Team Challange and came in second in the midwest regional. Super Daves team won the Midwest.( that dinner cost me more than we ever won!)
 :o

The year end payout was a formula as you know.
I dont know what 2nd and 3rd got but I know 1st place did not pay for one weekend of racing.

Although the Team Challange was alot of fun, the cost involved and the abuse put on the bike was not worth it.  I know alot of the bigger teams used it as practice.

Any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Hansons # 217-493-3811

YTAK

SliderPhoto

QuoteDave,
Can you also tell me the model Veserah pads for my R-6 and hoe to reach Kevin Hanson to get some?
Thankyou

Hanson's Web site, Safety First Racing

www.safetyfirstracing.com

Super Dave

Team got a check for $612 something.  Helped cover some outstanding expenses.

I don't know the Vesrah numbers...  Kevin or I will have the pads...
Super Dave

Thingy

Kevin Hanson's phone number is 217-493-3811 if his website doesn't answer all of your questions.  But, I am sure that it will, right Jack?  ;)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

khanson

248RJL's

I've got some in stock. Give me a call

217-493-3811
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309