Racers free up extra cash AND payoff your home faster!

Started by tstruyk, November 07, 2006, 12:59:07 PM

Super Dave

Tim's good to work with.  I'm not signed on yet as I've got a rate that I can live with.  Hoping for rates to be lower at some time.

That means, for me, that I just haven't done it yet.  I'd recommend Tim. 
Super Dave

tstruyk

Dave, email me what rate/payment your after, I'm tracking rates for a quite a few of clients, when they get there you get a call... keeps the guess work out of it for you.  Also eliminates the 47 calls a day I get from people that "heard" rates have dropped or gone up... I understand there is a point that people want to get to, or need to get to so that the move becomes worthwhile.  If anyone has that idea in mind I dont mind adding you to the database.  I can only offer this for the states I can do business in, it is time consuming but its something I offer all potential clients.

typically I'll go over the programs we have, establish what is going to suit their needs best and then load it all in a data base.  In the AM I check rates and programs and contact anyone who has needs that have been met by the current market and go from there.  Some days are better than others, but its worked out well so far.

Rates adjust 3 times a day typically, everything that we can forecast is pointing towards rates being around 6.375-6.5% by the end of this year.  and staying there for at least the next year after that.

No cash out I am working at 5.75% 30yr fixed as of this morning...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Super Dave

tstruyk

I re did my own house at 5.625 a few weeks ago... dips come and go quick. 
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

wolf44

Want to give a big  :thumb: to Tim.  He handled my first home purchase and made things very easy and explained a lot of things that I didn't understand.   :cheers:
Thanks Timmay
Dan
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

tstruyk

thanks dan!   :cheers:

I think you will forever remember what a 4506-T is!!   :lmao:

Congrats on the new house!

Tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

wolf44

4506-T do you think they'll let me use that as a race number :ass:
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com