News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

confusion has set in????? please help.

Started by T595, January 25, 2003, 04:16:50 PM

Litespeed

I know the 125's can keep up as far as overall lap times, but I just don't want to have to slow down in the corners when I catch the big slow moving objects :).  It's a ton of fun battling with them at track days but I would like to be able to concentrate on my race lines during a race practice.

OldRacer

I'm just worried about the track temp in the morning.  seems like there's more priority being given to street squids than racers when it comes to prime track sessions.  Why not give the squids the cold track and give the racers that come back week after week the good track time when the sun has been on the pavement long enough to make it safe?

gpconcepts

Yo Lightspeed. Don't forget that the Friday practice will have a 125/250 only session. You should be able to get some great track time then.

Rich

Litespeed

Yeah, I was mostly concerned with the other events during the year.  I will only be running the USGPRU race when they are in conjunction with the CCS weekend.  Phoenix won't be a problem either since I run there way too often anyways but places like Buttonwillow and Vegas might be different.