News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bill Ritger - Our Friend

Started by weggieman, November 05, 2006, 07:36:19 PM

SliderPhoto

Oh... this is terrible news... Bill is an awesome guy. One of my first times at the track I spent with him corner working the kink at RA.

HAWK

Just got back from seeing Bill and Claudia, They think the infection is coming under control and may be sending him back home on Friday. Bill seemed in good spirits and is definitatly looking forward to this spring. Everybody put in a good word to whoever your man upstairs is and let's get Bill through this.

And to Bill and Claudia, if you need ANYTHING at all please call 847-254-2845.

Paul
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Suzy

Bob and his girl Moe, Grace and I saw him a couple weeks ago too, we had a great lunch at the Hunt Club out there, nice view of the valley in the restaurant. It was great to see them.  I have all confidence that he will recover. Claudia called me and told me to that that the tumors looked as though they were shrinking. That's awesome. We'll see you at the track Bill.  :thumb:
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

weggieman

Bill is at University Hospital but may be going home again soon. Check with Claudia 920-262-0857 or ritger@execpc.com

weggieman

Oops, forgot.

Alexa, I wanted to go see Bill either Sunday or Monday evening but we are coming down with a flue bug or something here. Laurel is sick as hell and I'm on the edge.......so we don't want to go near Bill and give him anything he surely doesn't need. We'll have to see how things go around here.

Bill_Ritger

Hi, this is Claudia signing in under Bill's log in.

He's coming home tomorrow. He will be still gettimg IV's at home so I've had to learn some nursing techniques. Give him a couple if days and then I think he'd like some calls. Our current email is ritger@sbcglobal.net if you want to drop a line.

Thanks everyone for all the calls, cards and emails. There's a lot of positive thinking going on out there and we appreciate it.

spyderchick

Quote from: weggieman on December 14, 2006, 06:30:45 PM
Oops, forgot.

Alexa, I wanted to go see Bill either Sunday or Monday evening but we are coming down with a flue bug or something here. Laurel is sick as hell and I'm on the edge.......so we don't want to go near Bill and give him anything he surely doesn't need. We'll have to see how things go around here.

Thanks for the heads up. Roger has a cold, so we're going to postpone our visit as well.

Bill and Claudia, we'll give you guys a call and keep that positive vibe comin'!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

HAWK

Claudia,

How about an update, How is Bill doing. And if you need any help I'm sure there are about 5000 hands more than willing if we only knew what you needed. :thumb:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

K3 Chris Onwiler

Well, the latest on Bill is that the chemo and other treatment has just been making the situation worse, so they've stopped.  Now instead of telling him how they intend to treat him, they're telling Bill how much time he has left.  I'm heading up there New Year's day for a quick visit.  We seem to be just about to last call, so if you need to see or call Bill, it's time to stop dragging your heels.
:wah:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Thanks for letting us know, Chris.... 
Paul and Dawn Buxton

desertdweller

:wah:

Very sad, indeed.  It's a good reminder to live life to the fullest in the short time we all have on this planet.

jgalt187

I hope everything works out for for Bill and Claudia. I registered on this site to get more info on contingency money and this was the first thread I read. The money seems very unimportant now.  For those that know Bill, How would he like a random racer calling just to bench race and chit chat about racing in general? I don't want to bother him or his family.
Screwface Racing
CCS 187
Sponsors:
www.racinglinez.com
www.sportbikedeacls.com
Q Ball Customs