News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bill Ritger - Our Friend

Started by weggieman, November 05, 2006, 07:36:19 PM

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Bill is a super wonderful guy from what I have known of him. Sad to see him & Claudia & their families going through this rough time. Bill is going to a better place and like they say God takes the good ones from us early.
My prayers are with you & your family. Can't wait to see you again up there. When we get there he will have to show us around the track!
Godbless & Godspeed Bill!  :thumb:
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

JBraun

Quote from: Super Dave on January 06, 2007, 10:50:11 PM
Picture is too good not to quote it again.
And again....
Here's to you, Bill.
I tried to thank him every weekend, although now it doesn't feel like enough.

[/quote]
ASRA/CCS MW #29
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
PIRELLI

EM JAY

Bill is a great guy!  Always with a smile and ready to help.  I asked him probably 20 times for scanner codes to the same track over and over...always happy to give them to me, all 20 times!    :biggrin:  Took my Dad and showed him the ropes to cornerworking too.  Dad has nothing but respect for him as well. 
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

GKBuzz

Claudia and Bill,
   Bev and I think of you two each day. Bill, it's been my pleasure to work with you these last 5 or 6 years. Your commitment to the corner workers and buying the wierdest named beer around is legendary. Even though it was always unintentional by me, I still grinned when you would radio me in the morning and ask that I not make announcements during your cornerworkers meeting. God's speed friend. I'll never forget you.
Grant
Never to old to learn

chris_chops

Godspeed Bill. 

Thanks for all the years that you gave us all.  You wont be forgotten.

Matt