BlackHawk Farms

Started by TZDeSioux, April 03, 2002, 07:21:59 AM

TZDeSioux

Who's going to the ultra smooth, ultra nice, super safe Blackhawk Farms this weekend? Hope the weather gets better.  ::)

KC124

I'm going to be there. I'm glad  to hear that it's such a nice, smooth and safe track since this will be my second race weekend ever! See you there.

TZDeSioux

uh oh..  I hope you didn't take me seriously. Blackhawk is exactly the opposite of what I said. I was being sarcastic.  :-[

Rod

Blackhawk isn't that bad, especially after you get used to it.  I just hope that it doesn't snow like it did two years ago.  That really sucked.

Joe Bittner

LOL, Are you going to be camping out?  I'll be there camping.  I hope it won't get too cold at night.

Joe

YTAK_1

We'll see you there Da Souix

Squirl jeff and I will be there friday.  I got one of those tables you told me about.  Great call I use it all the time.

See ya there

YTAK

Woofentino Pugrossi

I'm gonna be there. Not racing though. Thats on hiatus until I get things straightened out. Will be cornerworking. Whts all your numbers so I know who to blue flag. :D ;D ;) And dont anyone fall in my station. I dont want to pick any bikes up.:D

TZ, you had me going for a sec. I though Ray actually had it repaved. ;D

KC, its not that bad there. Turn 3 (carousel) is pretty rough in the middle of the track. Stay on the inside and you'll be fine.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

rmahr137

I will be there Friday night, staying in the RV.  That is the only way to stay at the track.  I did the tent thing for a couple of years.  

I am number #137 on the yellow (I think) SV.

See everyone there!

KC124

I raced there sat. Hard track to learn for me. It was pretty cold in the morning so I didn't want to push very hard. I payed for it in my first race. By the time I felt confidendent to go faster, the group had gotten away. Last place in Formula 40.  :(    I'll be back" (Terminator voice)    See you at Road America

TZDeSioux

What a miserable weekend it was. It was snowing during friday practice. Saturday was cold but not too bad and sunday was must horrible. Because it was so cold, I was too lazy to mess with my jetting and basically left it on the way too rich side and I paid for it in every race. Due to my lazy ass nature, I registered for the races way late and ended up gridded dead last in all 3 races I entered and blew every start when my bike bogged. In lightweight GP race, I actually bogged the damn thing 2 times in the start and by the time I got going, everyone was through turn1. Atleast the chili was good at the track.  ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

TZ, were you the one selling the TZ by turn 5? If so I was the corner worker who asked how much it was. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

TZDeSioux

QuoteTZ, were you the one selling the TZ by turn 5? If so I was the corner worker who asked how much it was. ;D

Nah that wasn't me. That was Mike and Chris. I was on a red TZ250.  :)