I love cops

Started by JBraun, November 03, 2006, 06:14:02 PM

JBraun

ASRA/CCS MW #29
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
PIRELLI

motobenco

Let Tuscon PD know how you feel. Ben T is a good guy and deserves a little support on this one.

http://www.ci.tucson.az.us/police/Contact_Information/contact_information.html
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Some letters to the local news media may be in order.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

loc_dogg

I thought Phoenix was bad,  :wtf: I hate Tucson its a shite hole!!! F'n tweakers!!!!

JoeNashville

That sucks!! What the hell is going on in Tuscon. No reason to ever go to Arizona now. I'll have trouble even wanting to pass through...
But since it's the best way to get to California, if I do I guess I should bring a weapon since it looks like it's every man for himself out in the new wild west !  :wtf:

spyderchick

Ben's pretty pissed. I guess he had some nice blingin' mods on that truck as well. Luckily, he wasn't too banged up.

Hopefully the find the jerk who jacked him. Judging by the underwhelming enthusiasm from the authorities, I highly doubt it, unless he pulls into the local donut shop and jacks Tuscon's finest's coffee and longjohn.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

catman

OOPS i emailed central and then saw the "found " article- Down with KRISPY KREME and  Mexicans Hope they find the trailer,1 hour response and grilling the needy caller Ben,damn! I lived in Phoenix while at MMI in 1980  the area is not good! John in NJ