what a pleasant surprise!

Started by TZDeSioux, January 24, 2003, 10:41:11 AM

TZDeSioux

I was just surfing the web and decided to check out my paypal account I haven't been on in awhile. Looks like I  forgot about a $785.63 balance that's been sitting in the account! What can I buy?  :D :D

TZDeSioux

I've been sitting in my office since 9:30am and haven't done a single thing today except play on the net. I refuse to work until I know the status of my license renewal!  :-[

YTAK_Racing

tigerblade

QuoteI was just surfing the web and decided to check out my paypal account I haven't been on in awhile. Looks like I  forgot about a $785.63 balance that's been sitting in the account! What can I buy?  :D :D

I know a new racer in the Midwest who needs some suspension work done.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

QuoteI know a new racer in the Midwest who needs some suspension work done.   ;D

I was thinking something for myself :) Maybe some accessories for my new trailer :P

TZDeSioux

Quoteex.....7825
would you cut that out!  >:(

Eric Kelcher

Brian sorry can not have 4 digits so it has been shortened to 789  :P
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

EX#996

Quoteex.....7825

Ytak - If you don't play nice, Mom will have to spank you.....

....  perhaps I shouldn't have said that.   ;)

Mom   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Yeah, trailer stuff....

I sell trailers, I can give you ideas.  What do you have?
Super Dave

r1owner

QuoteYeah, trailer stuff....

I sell trailers, I can give you ideas.  What do you have?

I have a Haulmark 6X12.  I need to figure out a way to keep my rolling toolbox from rolling on the way to the track.  Any good ideas for that?

Super Dave

I'd take a couple of flush mount tie down hooks and mount them on the wall.  Take one of the exterior mounting screws out of the external skin, drill through (you'll be going through one of the chassis studs) the whole trailer.  Put in a stainless screw and secure it with a lock nut.  On the second hole on the tie down, use a self tapper.  That should work.  I've got plumming fittings on my trailer wall that hole spare wheels, when I have them.
Super Dave