News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Missed the boat

Started by jim_p, January 23, 2003, 02:49:14 PM

jim_p

I guess I missed the boat for starting a business. Let's see, cash peoples checks,charge there credit cards, provide no service until money is paid in full.I have recieved no mailer for renewing my license and don't know if the Daytona entry form was in the mailer or if it comes later. Will I even get one ?? I paid for a license last year and did not get one.I had to print a form off the sight  and mail it,no big deal just the point of it.Here it is January 23rd and no mailer has been sent to me YET MY CHECK WAS CASHED. It was not a problem to race the couple weekends that I did race, but it's the point.I plan to go to Daytona and hope I will not be grided 80th. Since I have not recieved anything in the mail on these matters,can someone please let me know how all this is going to work.And would I be able to pre-enter and pay later ???
Thanks
P.S. Super dave please go easy on this one.

jim_p

That last sentence should read -I want to pre-enter,Race, and pay when I feel like it ?? Whats fair is fair............

K3 Chris Onwiler

Dude, just call CCS.  This stuff happens.  It's even cost people championships.  If there was a line to be angry, you'd have to stand in the back.  Speak to an actual person on the phone, (no matter how many calls it takes) and things will work themselves out
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com