News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

KARMA FAQ - Applaud / Smite info

Started by Jeff, October 10, 2006, 01:11:02 PM

Court Jester

damn, now two people hate me. you guys move quick.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Court Jester

heheheeeeeeee. as long as i'm noticed. that's the joy of ADD:ahhh: i get "noticed" a lot:)
and i piss off a lot of folks when i drink 
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

8 people "notice" me:)
i'm shooting for +1/-100
CCS# 469

superspud

Quote from: Court Jester on October 18, 2006, 10:09:34 PM
8 people "notice" me:)
i'm shooting for +1/-100
guess I just ruined that.   :blahblah:
CCS MW Am #778

Court Jester

CCS# 469

BlueRidgePerformance

There is no purpose of Karma.  As I said early on, it just "wastes your time and annoys the D'Amico's".
You just recieved 1 applaud :biggrin:
Kawasaki 650R Endurance Team Owner
2009 Sponsors: Cheetah Race Bodies,,Pitbull,Trackside Racers Supply,Traxxion Dynamics,Vesrah,Woodcraft

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Court Jester

i'm up to 41 in just a couple of months.
CCS# 469

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

catman

Mafia guy- hope your next racing season is mo sucessful than your smiteinfo aspirations! :lmao: :spank:

Court Jester

CCS# 469