News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bartz, learn to drive.

Started by tzracer, October 10, 2006, 12:21:26 PM

barb_arah

Quote from: weggieman on October 14, 2006, 02:42:04 PM
Guy, you're leading the points here for this trophy but I'm still not certain. I need to see that video of Brian.

Until further notice you guys are still tied but, daytona is still out there waiting for someon to pull abigger bone head, or should that be "potato head" stunt. Keep tuned for further developments..... :biggrin:

Gordie!  What do I have to do to ensure that Guy receives the award?!!!  Do you need pictures?  I have pictures, and you know what they say...a picture is worth a thousand words.  How about a thosand points?
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

weggieman

I haven't seen Brian's video yet! Pictures of your car are not going to make a difference...even for creative hood latching. :biggrin:

I just need to sleep on this until about oh, Mid January or so............when is the banquet anyway? Hope it's not the 3rd week in Jan. because we'll be in Florida for a little vacation. :thumb:

barb_arah

Quote from: weggieman on October 15, 2006, 09:10:56 PM
I haven't seen Brian's video yet! Pictures of your car are not going to make a difference...even for creative hood latching. :biggrin:

I just need to sleep on this until about oh, Mid January or so............when is the banquet anyway? Hope it's not the 3rd week in Jan. because we'll be in Florida for a little vacation. :thumb:

That's what I like about you Gordie!  You want to weigh things before making a final decision. 

EX_#76

Quote from: barb_arah on October 15, 2006, 08:43:57 PM
Gordie!  What do I have to do to ensure that Guy receives the award?!!!  Do you need pictures?  I have pictures, and you know what they say...a picture is worth a thousand words.  How about a thosand points?

Barb, You keep this up and I will set your hair on fire and put it out with a sledge hammer
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

weggieman

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 16, 2006, 04:24:45 PM
Barb, You keep this up and I will set your hair on fire and put it out with a sledge hammer
How's about you invest that energy in a hammer and dolly instead?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX_#76

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on October 16, 2006, 11:35:29 PM
How's about you invest that energy in a hammer and dolly instead?

Brilliant!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

grasshopper

Hey Guy if it makes you feel any better I broke my hand yesterday riding the KX. I made it through 20 tack weekends an then go out on the dirtbike and criple myself.

Good luck to Ed and you in Daytona.

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on October 17, 2006, 10:14:09 AM
Hey Guy if it makes you feel any better I broke my hand yesterday riding the KX. I made it through 20 tack weekends an then go out on the dirtbike and criple myself.

Good luck to Ed and you in Daytona.

Dude sorry about your hand, hope it heals fast.  Thanks we will do our best, or at least Ed will.  He just Rocks at that track
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

HAWK

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 17, 2006, 11:14:43 AM
Thanks we will do our best, or at least Ed will.  He just Rocks at that track

Good luck guys. Do the Midwest Lightweights proud.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

weggieman

While we're on the subject...GOOD LUCK  to everybody going to Daytona. :thumb:

barb_arah

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 16, 2006, 04:24:45 PM

Are you trying to tell me something, Guy?  Shoot...I'm going to have to learn how to run fast!