News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks for a great season.

Started by HAWK, October 09, 2006, 01:54:14 PM

HAWK

Hats off to all the Midwest Safety Crew, and CCS staff for a great season. Thanks for a great job and being there every weekend, we couldn't do this without you guys and gals.

:thumb:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Team_Serpent

+1

Thanks for all your hard work and detication!  We really appreciate it!  :thumb:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Tanks.:biggrin:

BTW quit crashing and blowing your motors. It cuts into my nap time in the crash truck.  :sleeping2: :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

SV88

Ditto.  I reminded the crash truck driver much as I liked him, I didn't want to meet this way....T6 wet crash GT Lights last BHF.  Safety crew - you guys rule!!!

Steve.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

EX_#76

WHHHHHOOOOOOOO!  You people rock!!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: SVR6#231 on October 09, 2006, 04:29:30 PM
Ditto.  I reminded the crash truck driver much as I liked him, I didn't want to meet this way....T6 wet crash GT Lights last BHF.  Safety crew - you guys rule!!!

Steve.

Hell that day I might as well kept the truck parked in 6.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EM JAY

Right on!  I almost made it all season without gettin picked up...damn gravity at Gingerman!!   :banghead: Thanks big time to you guys and girls!!!  You can totally tell when the Midwest crew is not there covering all the corners.  Big thanks again!  Especially to that new guy...think his name is Jack?   :biggrin:
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

dylanfan53

Thanks CCS workers! I saved the crash truck driver the trouble by wrecking at a track day this year instead.  Figured I'd spread the work around a little...
:biggrin:
Don Cook
CCS #53

Super Dave

Super Dave

backMARKr

Never did say thanks to the cornerworkers at BHF back in May...my first crash, little disoriented :: :banghead:

Thanks for being there! :thumb:

Mark S
MW AM #525
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Suzy

I had a great season with you guys. Thanks so much. :biggrin:
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

Court Jester

i had one hell of a wreck at mid-america this spring and ended up knocked out with a broken shoulder on the track on the inside of turn two. I owe a ton to the coner workers. never gave them much thought before that. just folks with flags. but after that spill, they have my undying respect till the end. you have my thanks from the bottom of my heart. 
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"