News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Tiff, Sean, How's your heads?

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, January 22, 2003, 06:10:37 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ok, so Tiffany was having some mysterious poison treatment, and Sean was getting port work done on his molars.  How did you both make out?
K3

Sean, this one's for you!

It's your first time.
   As you lie back your muscles tighten.
  You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.
  He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely.
   He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.
 He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him - he's done this many times before.
    His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance.
   You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible.
   As he presses closer,going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues.
    He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful.
 Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on.
  He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.
   After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over.
    He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.
    You smile and thank your dentist.
   After all,it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Whaa Haa Haaa Haaa....

Oh my goodness.  I laughed so hard.  Thank you for sharing that one.

Dawn   :)

P.S.

Chris - I meant to tell you several times, but I just kept forgetting.  Thanks for recommending the 'British Touring Car Championship'.  That was some of the most entertaining racing I have seen in a long time.   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TiffineyIngram

Nice, K3...I'm about to be a married woman and now all I want is to go to the dentist!

P.S.--My head's fine, I'm just really sore.

But thank you!

motomadness

K3 - Thanks for the laugh.  

I'm doing fine now, although I still have more teeth to go under the knife.  Too much damn candy.

Although I am fine now, let me tell you that the doctor was 3/4 of the way through with the procedure when they sprayed some drying/cleaning solution onto the root area, but some of it went right down my throat and into my nasal passage.  Not good at all!  I immediately start gagging as my sinuses reacted to this aweful stuff.  To make a long story short, that was the end of the procedure for the Day One.  I actually have to go back just so he can finish that tooth before we move on.  

Now it's the next day and my nose has not stop running, and my throat is still soar.  Boy I can't wait to get back to Chicago.

The upside to all of this is that I will probably meet my weight loss targets because I can't chew anything harder than a tortilla, or boiled vegetables.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK3 - Thanks for the laugh.  

The upside to all of this is that I will probably meet my weight loss targets because I can't chew anything harder than a tortilla, or boiled vegetables.

If you can catch me in the next 24 hours, I'll buy you a steak dinner!  ;D ;)
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Protein Filled

QuoteIf you can catch me in the next 24 hours, I'll buy you a steak dinner!  ;D ;)
K3

Is that offer open to everyone? Cool!!! We'll be there at 6:00!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

motomadness

Can I get a rain check credit on that steak?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Of course not!  The whole point is to make the offer only when you couldn't take advantage of it.  That's waht you get when you deal with a cheap bastidge like me.

Edgar, I've got some meat for you right here! (imaginary crotch grab)

Protein Filled

QuoteEdgar, I've got some meat for you right here! (imaginary crotch grab)

I thought you said steak, not mini-links!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

EX#996

QuoteI thought you said steak, not mini-links!

I thought they were called 'Little Smokies'

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Protein Filled

QuoteI thought they were called 'Little Smokies'

Dawn   ;D

Yeah, those are the one's!!! Thanks Dawn!

;D

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Protein Filled

Holy smokes! That "snake bites" recipes seems to be real good if you are looking for a clogged artery.
The description reads "Snake Bites Bite Size Smoked Sausage Links Made with Cheddar Cheese and Jalapenos and Coated with a Crispy Breading "
On top of all that they are deep fried!!!

Thats it, I am definetly not coming over for dinner now K3!

motomadness

K3,

I know you were joking, but I am serious.  and none of that Rocky Mountain stuff either.  

Please have pitty on me Mr. kind-ol'man-over-40.   :(

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK3,

I know you were joking, but I am serious.
Call me next time you're in town.  You should still have my cell #.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI thought you said steak, not mini-links!
Edgar, I usually don't go for guys, but I've seen you make so many throttle adjustments in one corner that it got me aroused.  Reminds me of the joke about the old guy dating the old woman because she had Parkinsons Desiease... ;D
As far as which of us has the bigger manhood, I think we settled that at Road America when I took turn five away from you from the outside... ::)