News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

track-peeves

Started by Speedballer347, January 22, 2003, 12:52:09 PM

r1owner

Did you fix your camera?

Gixxer124

Hey, I've got a new computer and a cable modem. Is that something you can send online???

Speedballer347

QuoteHey, I've got a new computer and a cable modem. Is that something you can send online???
I accept Paypal and credit cards SuCKa :P
Told you I would give you a copy when I get my camera fixed Ding Dong :D not a minute before ;)

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Gixxer124

But you said...
Like I said, I have pix everyone who has been to Gateway's Friday practice, and will be putting pix of everyone up as soon as I get my camcorder fixed...so expect to see yourself up here soon.
Everyone except KC124 that is, I lost all of your footage..sorry dude  
 You sumb!tch. ;D
Let me know know how much to make the check out for. ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

People who let their kids run amuck right trough your pit.

People who bitch about the cornerworkers who dont throw the red flag fast enough for their tastes. Unless you've cornerworked, STFU at the track. Got a complaint, talk with the tower. Sorry, but it really irks me.

People who steal from racers.

Spectators who cant stay behind the fence in turn 5 at BHF's.

Repeat White line violators. Simple rule, easy to follow. Not that hard to comprehend. ::)
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Litespeed

My only peeve is not knowing any scheduling information ahead of time.  the first race is a week away and we have no idea what races will be Sat or Sun and most of my Western region USGPRU races are still TBD...

Redflagger

QuotePeople who ... about the cornerworkers who dont throw the red flag fast enough for their tastes.  

What gets me is are the spectators who call for a red flag as soon as they see a rider biff it.

How about the riders who do not know the difference between a black flag and a debris flag wave-off?

What bothers me the most is the vague use of the rain flag.  On one weekend it will be used for any sprinkle, and the next it won't be used until a down pour happens.  Or any other inconsistant combination.  I've seen it happen at BHF too often that riders crash because of this.

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteWhat gets me is are the spectators who call for a red flag as soon as they see a rider biff it.

How about the riders who do not know the difference between a black flag and a debris flag wave-off?

What bothers me the most is the vague use of the rain flag.  On one weekend it will be used for any sprinkle, and the next it won't be used until a down pour happens.  Or any other inconsistant combination.  I've seen it happen at BHF too often that riders crash because of this.

WHo is this? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Redflagger

QuoteWHo is this?  

I can not say too much because then K3 will seek me out and crash again. :-X  What I can say is that I am a college friend of Grover.  I have worked with you at least one time at BHF last season.

KBOlsen

Oooh!  Oooh!  I know who you are :D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteI can not say too much because then K3 will seek me out and crash again. :-X  What I can say is that I am a college friend of Grover.  I have worked with you at least one time at BHF last season.

HEhe. See you April 4-5.:D:D

Will be doing the cornerworking/racing thing again.;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141