News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who are the seven panzies who smited me?

Started by G 97, October 03, 2006, 09:45:58 AM

IBFrank

Come on Garth, we all know its allot cooler to be hated then be loved!   I love the smite thing, it means that you state the truth and all the sally's on here hate the truth so rather than saying anything directly to you and getting pumbled into a bloody pile, they smite you. I think its kind of like a gay guys way of punching you, with his eyes closed and with his other hand blocking his face his head turned so when he DOES open his eyes he can run away. Smite me you mo fo's make me loved!!!!

PaulV

Otis,

dude you rock!!

After reading that one I had to go and smite myself......:)

Way too much love in this room er....site:)

Paul
Polar-Optics
poser
See Better, Ride Safer!

G 97

46 smites.  I am now even more convinced that this board is predominately, never mind.
G

K3 Chris Onwiler

Sorry Garth, but I can't smite you.  I'm still kinda embarrassed I wouldn't initially let you out for practice at Mid Ohio!  But to my defense, you're harder to recognize with your helmet on, and I'd never seen you in leathers and on your bike before.
At least we got it straightened out in about 2 seconds and laughed about it.  The son of a certain magazine owner spent three days GLARING at me for having had the AUDACITY to try and stop him for a tech sticker check.  Funny, because all the other pros riding that day were OK with it....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

mdr14

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Mark Bernard

With my smite... I just gave you 50! Do you feel special now Garth?  :cheers:  :thumb:
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey you amateurs.  I've got 78 smites!  Picked them all up during the great bike shop debate.  Wonder who could have given them to me?
I consider my smites to be like a scarlet letter.  They cause me public shame and humiliation wherever I go.... :jerkoff:  The mere thought that someone out there doesn't like me causes me to lose sleep at night!  :sleeping2:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

EX_#76

I don't even know garth...  but I can't stop clicking on his smite. 
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

mdr14

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 10, 2006, 10:23:07 AM
I don't even know garth...  but I can't stop clicking on his smite. 

Someone must really really love you.. to actually spend the time to smite you over 3000 times... I probably would have got bored at about 100
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

EX_#76

Quote from: mdr14 on October 10, 2006, 02:25:33 PM
Someone must really really love you.. to actually spend the time to smite you over 3000 times... I probably would have got bored at about 100

Jeff waved his administrative wand and bang there they are.  Cheater
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

grasshopper

I just applauded K3 a few times and smited him a few times, so its still the same ratio.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: grasshopper on October 10, 2006, 04:39:11 PM
I just applauded K3 a few times and smited him a few times, so its still the same ratio.
If you keep winning young grasshopper, you'll probably pick up a lot more smites.... :thumb: