Poll for all F40-eligible riders w/big bikes

Started by StuartV666, September 29, 2006, 03:55:12 PM

Would you race in F40 in 2007 if it was changed to allow MW GP, HW Superbike, SuperTwins, and Unl Superbike, but not if the class stays as it is?

I would race F40 if they add the classes
17 (73.9%)
I'll be eligible and would if they added the classes, but I won't race F40 if they don't add the classes
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

StuartV666

Let's try to find out what a change to the HW F40 rules will *really* do to the grids.

Please answer this poll ONLY if you WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RUN F40 in 2007 and you have a MW bike or bigger.

StuartV666

This poll is to figure out how many people will get into the class if it's expanded.

Between this poll and the other poll I just started, if enough people respond (and honestly), it's simple arithmetic to see whether HW F40 grids would get bigger or smaller.

proechel539

that will give me a good excuse to buy and race a 1000 in 2 1/2 years. hell yeah you should have 1000's in Formula 40. All the old bastards have all the money anyways......lol
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

K3 Chris Onwiler

Seems like your poll is kinda one-sided.
A) I'll race if they add classes
B) I won't if they don't

Aren't those more or less the same choice?  Let me guess.  You want them to add classes, right?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

jryer

Quote from: StuartV666 on September 29, 2006, 03:55:12 PM
Let's try to find out what a change to the HW F40 rules will *really* do to the grids.

Please answer this poll ONLY if you WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RUN F40 in 2007 and you have a MW bike or bigger.

I'm 40 and have an unlimited superbike and want to race in F40, but in all fairness your poll only favors the new classes. The poll should have been:

1. I would race F40 if they add the classes
2. I won't race F40 if they DO add the classes

HAWK

To be completely fair you also cannot exclude the LWF40 riders from the poll. Since all the classes run at the same time and you want to know the impact on the grids (cost to CCS) you need to know how many LW riders will not participate due to the 1000's being on the track at the same time.

The poll questions should read as jryer stated but the poll should be open to All F40 riders.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

banzaib132

Quote from: Hawk on November 15, 2006, 04:28:47 AM
To be completely fair you also cannot exclude the LWF40 riders from the poll. Since all the classes run at the same time and you want to know the impact on the grids
Yeah what's up with combining them? I have a thunderbike legal fzr 600 that would be suited for the LWF40 and a gsxr 750 for the HWF40. I can't ride them both at the same time!!

Super Dave

And if this poll is supposed to really guage anything...

Shouldn't it ask if a rider would decide NOT to enter F40 if the said bikes were allowed?  After all, that is CCS stance on this based on ridership from other organizations.

I'll actually be elligible for F40 in 2007.  I am not answering the poll as neither option applies.
Super Dave

RAISING CANE

Poll is confusing. I would run my 1000 if they allowed it.
Glenn Penland
CCS EX# 502
Sponsored by FAST LANE GRAPHICS for all your printing needs call 954-304-1422

ipscer

Quote from: Super Dave on December 11, 2006, 08:38:26 PM
And if this poll is supposed to really guage anything...

Shouldn't it ask if a rider would decide NOT to enter F40 if the said bikes were allowed?  After all, that is CCS stance on this based on ridership from other organizations.

I'll actually be elligible for F40 in 2007.  I am not answering the poll as neither option applies.

How about a F50 class? :-)

Wolfie109

I'm not positive but isn't this basically the same poll that was done near the end of last year?   Wasn't the results to leave well enough alone?

Team_Serpent

Quote from: Wolfie109 on February 22, 2007, 08:23:52 AM
I'm not positive but isn't this basically the same poll that was done near the end of last year?   Wasn't the results to leave well enough alone?

Yes & Yes