Twin sprint weekend schedule question

Started by racer865, January 21, 2003, 03:21:24 PM

EX#996

QuoteHey, Road A is cheaper this year than ever before!  It's $70 for your first entry, $55 each additional.  It was $125 for your first entry, then $50 each additional.  Only difference is, this year doesn't include the gate fee...so you're saving about $20.

Cool....

I'm waiting for...  well you know what....  THEN I was going to start looking at the pre-entries.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Whaa Haa Haa Haaa..

Tiffiney:

I was coming back to edit my post when I noticed your tag line:  If it bites you, its probably female.

I asked SfGentleman once if she used her teeth one night, hense the tag line.  Now I see that you have borrowed it.  I love it!

Oh by the way, I was going to edit my post by saying:  Thank you!

Dawn   8)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

ecumike

Sooory about that Art.. I wasn't doubting you I just thought I saw somewhere else that the second race was $55, so I wanted to ask Tiffiney for the 'official' answer. NOW I see that it was for Road A prices.

Wooooops, sorry. See ya in March

CCS243

Darn it! :P I had everything lined up for you too Mike, pre printed entry forms with your special pricing were ready for the printer.  Even added an additional waiver of no refunds for over payment ;)

Looks like everyone gets a good deal this year :)

r6_philly

hey Art, how are ya? Hope I won't be complaining about your race calls at Roebling like it was at VIR last year  ;D Just joking of course, you do a great job and we should all learn to appreciate more

got a questions on Twin Sprint: are the purse sprint classes run twice as well? Namely the ULGP? Chance to earn 2 checks on the weekend???

CCS243

Yes,  the purse paying events, Unlimited GP and the new Sportbike class run on both Saturday and Sunday.  As purse paying events, their entry fee fixed at $70.  They will run the same length as all other sprints

Always welcome constructive criticisim  8)  

r6_philly

QuoteYes,  the purse paying events, Unlimited GP and the new Sportbike class run on both Saturday and Sunday.  As purse paying events, their entry fee fixed at $70.  They will run the same length as all other sprints

I didn't read anything about AM Sporbike purses. Does that make it a $70 non-purse sprint race? I am trying to fill out my entries and there is no place to put $35 under AM Sportbike  ???

thanks

CCS243

Purse is only for experts, amateurs run Sportbike class for fun.  Fixed $70 entry fee for experts only.  Tiffany will be glad to charge your card the corrct fee ;D

sdiver68

Thanks for reminding me, now that I've been bumped I want to enter Sportbike i/o MW SB
MCRA Race School Instructor