News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ducati ss1000 specs

Started by EX_#76, September 21, 2006, 05:03:14 PM

ahastings

Quote from: jarelj on September 26, 2006, 07:38:58 PM
Ducati's planning on having an expanded contingency program again in 2007 as well, so that will be great.  If you know you want to race a Duc next year, talk to your local dealer and let them know what you're planning so they can pass the info on to the race program guys at DNA, I've learned that they have a lot of discretion on where they channel the contingency dollars based upon who is asking for it! ;)
If Ducati changes their program from Certs to cash I would seriously think about getting one for next year.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Fat_Nate

Quote from: CounterSteerer on September 24, 2006, 10:53:26 AM
Nate, Whats up?
Have you been able to get back to the track since the move? It would be great to battle with you at Daytona.

Hey Jason,

I got on the track about a week ago for the races at Loudon.  The track is really tight and technical -- lots of fun, lots of steep ups and downs, too.  I'm a few seconds off the winning pace, but it's early yet!  I won't be at Daytona this fall, but maybe in March?  Having ridden at Daytona and ridden with you at Moroso, I'm pretty sure you should save some space in the trailer for those new trophies.  Good luck, and ask Gino about the "good line" into Turn 1!

Nate

goldwing70

Grasshopper, fancy seeing you here!  How are the flatslide carbs doing?

I'm changing to the Paul Smart for next season.  Parting out my tricked out SV superbike soon.  Slipper clutch will be needed for sure.  I have not run it with the termis yet but the engine still pulls strong with the stock pipes.  It's going to be a interesting season

Fat_Nate

Quote from: CounterSteerer on September 24, 2006, 10:53:26 AM
Nate, Whats up?
The only thing I expect to sweep at Daytona is the inside of our trailer.

Like I said, the only sweeping you need to do is to make room for those Daytona trophies.  It's only Saturday morning, and you've already got two in the books!  Awesome to read the results for you and Gino.  Congrats and good luck for the rest of the weekend.

Nate