News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who's staying yellow this year from midwest!

Started by DRU2, January 20, 2003, 10:28:46 PM

SliderPhoto

Quotewell,
i wont be doin anything else.....

less Super_Dave, or Jack, or Jef4y wants their trailor washed and swept out  ;D

There will be THOUSANDS of photos to sort!  ;D You could always give Kwak's photos 1 star!  ;D

SliderPhoto

Quotejack didnt even give us a view of the calendar yet, he's not like that, he said monday, anybody know if he's ok???

Sorry Ike, been super busy. Still work to do on the calendars. I'm hoping to pull an all-nighter tonight and see if I can finish them off. I'll give you your preview as soon as I can! :)  I need to find out if Dave's dates are OK.

Chef

QuoteThere will be THOUSANDS of photos to sort!  ;D You could always give Kwak's photos 1 star!  ;D

Jack, .....im SORRY !!!
 BOSS,
when do i start, and where ???
you know, BOSS,
i actually take better pictures than any "regular" person that i know, maybe we can talk, but Kwak doesnt fall, so his bike's gonna always be pretty, and you'll always be "in focus".......
but we can give him 1 star tho, cuz he's uhh.... im thinkin.....
cuz, what are friends for !!! ;D

and p.s. Jack, i mean BOSS  ;D <singin> i got some wor-urk, i got some wor-urk :P ;D
uhm, you did put "one of your best costomers" (i can find the thread ;) )
in that calendar ???  if not, i quit !!!...
jokin .... just jokin :-[ :-X
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

SliderPhoto

Quoteand p.s. Jack, i mean BOSS  ;D <singin> i got some wor-urk, i got some wor-urk :P ;D
uhm, you did put "one of your best costomers" (i can find the thread ;) )
in that calendar ???  if not, i quit !!!...

Magic 8-ball says, "Reply Hazy, Try Again"

TZDeSioux

don't worry Ike... I'm going to try to go faster this year so chances are my bike and I are going to look the 1 star part sooner or later. :)

Dawn

QuoteMagic 8-ball says, "Reply Hazy, Try Again"

LOL...!!!!!

I love that response!

I wish I could tell that to some of the callers today.   ::)

Dawn   :D

ice

What's up Sdiver, Ike, Dave and the rest of my fellow and former fellow (if you went white...... number plates that is..........) dicers!!!!!!!

Yeah I think it might have been Didier that was stomping on us (me at least) last year.

I saw Rule One twice last year.  Once on the first weekend at RA and the second was at Gingerman.  I say "they" because at Gingerman, there were two guys who showed up with Rule One colors and both did rather well.

At RA there was some good racing going on for positions 2, 3, and 4, but Didier was gooooooooneeeeeeeeee...

He pulled a similar stunt at Gingerman later in the year.  
Because I didn't see Rule One at all of the races, I was wondering if I can look forward to getting stomped again when they show up.

Ok ... I just checked some pictures my brother had taken at Gingerman and the Rule One rider numbers were 115 which I think is Didier and I believe 341.

I had a hard time getting the other rider's number because the camera was focused on Dave Vaughn who was in front of 341 at the time

I can't seem to find 2002 results on the CCS web page to verify names and results...

Chef

QuoteMagic 8-ball says, "Reply Hazy, Try Again"

i found you, Jack.....
QuoteIke, I can't give you any freebies, you're one of my best customers!!! ;D ;D

Cool, new paint job? Dang, I guess I'll be able to afford that new lens after all! ;D ;D ;D

does that mean, i cant get pic discounts nor be on the Calendar??? darnit ! foiled again!!!    it's GOTTA get better  ;D

check this out Jack.......

ice,
got to Jacks website, you can pull rider # and go--->
http://sliderphoto.com/CCS/results/stats.asp
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

Quotedon't worry Ike... I'm going to try to go faster this year so chances are my bike and I are going to look the 1 star part sooner or later. :)

duz dat meen u gonna "bump" Jon Yutak ???  ;D

Chef

QuoteWhat's up Sdiver, Ike, Dave and the rest of my fellow and former fellow (if you went white...... number plates that is..........) dicers!!!!!!!

Ok ... I just checked some pictures my brother had taken at Gingerman and the Rule One rider numbers were 115 which I think is Didier and I believe 341.

looks like 391
http://sliderphoto.com/images/080202/images/dsc_2015.jpg

hey, is that 125 in front of him  ;D

for a monent,...
wait, he musta fall down and go boom, cuz he finished 25 to my 15, yeah
him fall down, my susp was Horrible that weekend, (then fixed it, and blew the motor) (time flies when youre having fun)

ice

Yep...That's the other Rule One guy 391

You probably blinded him with a combination of your infamous oil slick / golden glint - Spyhunter moves causing him to go down:D :D

I still have to lay claim to the best oil slick ever with a full blown, hole through the cases, melt-down at the Gateway race in March.  Sorry you missed it...You would have been proud :D ;D

BTW are you racing this year??

TZDeSioux

Quoteduz dat meen u gonna "bump" Jon Yutak ???  ;D

Nope.. he's too far behind me for me to bump him. Besides, I race very clean... :)