Godsmack & Rob Zombie

Started by Jeff, September 13, 2006, 10:57:26 AM

Jeff

Went to the Marcus last night and saw Godsmack & Rob Zombie.  What an incredible show...

So I'm standing in line, waiting to spend $100 on 2 t-shirts, wearing my Honda fleece and some dude says "you ride a Honda?"  I said I raced.  He says CCS?  - Yep... 

Says he's prepping an SV650 to race next year. 

Just figured I'd post here in case he was on the forum.  I chuckled and said he'd remember me next year if he comes out. LOL...

Small world.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

I would have loved to gone to that concert, but the cost of tickets (I'm too cheap) and the drive time (it's a school/work night)...

... damn, I guess I'm old. 

Glad you had fun.  :thumb:

Jeff

Tickets weren't bad.  Ours were like $35 and we were in the 2nd section which was pretty good.  Got home about midnight and then up at 5:00 for work...

fueled by caffiene today...

And we took Tori.  She had a great time.

As the lead singer for Godsmack went from singing & playing lead guitar, to a huge jam session on the bongos and a dueling-drum routine which was absolutely spectacular, I had to tell Tori that this was something she'd never see from Justin Timberlake...  I have to say, that dude (Godsmack) has a LOT of talent.  And Rob Zombie is one hell of an entertainer (much like Marliyn Manson)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

Oh man.....

Don't tell Renee that you took Tori to see Godsmack!  I'll never hear the end of it.

Dawn  :)

msbrit1

My boy went to see Hinder, Godsmack, and Chevelle last night at the mark of the quad citys...Jeff I'm not sure where you are but are you sure that it wasn't Vic flippin you some shit?  I could see him doing that.