News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gateway Results Sep 2 and 3???

Started by backMARKr, September 12, 2006, 12:52:22 PM

backMARKr

Any idea when or where the results from Gateway on Sept 2,3 will be posted? Does Traxaddix post the somewhere I dont know about???

thanks
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

backMARKr

Thanks, Lonny --- will call this evening.

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

benprobst

how about the money form the money races. aint seen nuttin yet.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

RocketJockey

Quote from: benprobst on September 12, 2006, 08:40:16 PM
how about the money form the money races. aint seen nuttin yet.

Nadda...
I don't even know how much to expect. 4th in Unlimited GP. Does the payout depend on the grid size?

Word...

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

benprobst

i won the lw race, Becka you got second right? any money show up at your door. They told me it would be here last fri at the latest.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Jamie951

I did receive my checks in the mail today.  So if you havent received them they should be coming.
Road Race Prep/TWC Racing
ASRA/CCS No. 126  AMA 126 CMRA 126
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rich

Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Speedballer347

Are the GT's paying this season?

No check yet for UNGP, not worried....prolly be $4.25

Pirelli? ....have people been getting their Pirelli money? ...how long does it take?
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Spooner

GT's don't pay.  LWGP, MWSS, HWSB, and UNGP only.
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

Super_KC124

Quote from: Rich on September 14, 2006, 12:26:39 AM
Yep my six bucks arrived today too.

I got $350.00. You really need to pick up the pace, Rich. :kicknuts:

benprobst

sheeeesh, a win only pays 52 bucks. wish it would pay for my entry, but hey better than nothing i guess.
Home of the GSXR 565

Jamie951

Quote from: KC_124 on September 14, 2006, 11:14:58 PM

$350.00  Well with that amount in winnings you can definitely spare a few to help me get pre entered for MPH....You take care of the entries and Ill take care of the twizzlers.............
Road Race Prep/TWC Racing
ASRA/CCS No. 126  AMA 126 CMRA 126
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RocketJockey

Wow! $350?!?! What class paid out that much at Gateway that weekend?

BTW, My apologies for my impatience. Check arrived yesterday.

Word...

GrecianFormula40

Quote from: benprobst on September 14, 2006, 11:39:01 PM
sheeeesh, a win only pays 52 bucks. wish it would pay for my entry, but hey better than nothing i guess.

Ben, if the grid had 20 racers your payout would be $150 for first, 8 racers = $52. We need to get more racers out to try the GP series! Are you going to Hastings?
CCS EX GP #181

r1owner

Quote from: RocketJockey on September 15, 2006, 08:29:19 AM
Wow! $350?!?! What class paid out that much at Gateway that weekend?

I think that falls under the category of "don't believe everything you read!" ;)

tstruyk

7th in UNLGP... LOL, I feel like the kid on the paper route in "better off dead"

"I want my TWO DOLLARS!!!"   :biggrin:

HWSS should be a tad better, smaller grid, better finish... really looking forward to the Michelin money!  :thumb:

BUT we get mail in bundles about once a week... it'll get here when it gets here.  Anyone know if remaining funds from the old cards (last years) are automatically transfered to the new ones?
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

r1owner

Quote from: tstruyk on September 15, 2006, 01:16:17 PM
7th in UNLGP... LOL, I feel like the kid on the paper route in "better off dead"

"I want my TWO DOLLARS!!!"   :biggrin:

HWSS should be a tad better, smaller grid, better finish... really looking forward to the Michelin money!  :thumb:

BUT we get mail in bundles about once a week... it'll get here when it gets here.  Anyone know if remaining funds from the old cards (last years) are automatically transfered to the new ones?

"Gee I'm sorry your Mom blew up Ricky"...

My balance transferred over from the previous year.

GrecianFormula40

Timmay, wish you could make Hastings, Yamaha is paying 5 places in MWSS, MWSB & UNLGP, I know you would be in the money if you were there.
CCS EX GP #181

Super_KC124

Quote from: r1owner on September 15, 2006, 11:22:59 AM
I think that falls under the category of "don't believe everything you read!" ;)

You calling me a liar?

OK, so I put decimal point in the wrong spot. So shoot me?  :ass:

($3500.00)

benprobst

Grecian, I will not be at hastings. Our next race is the wera national at Barber then to finish out the season i may go try my hand at MAM, looks like a fun track and seems to draw a decent lightweight crowd.
Home of the GSXR 565

Rich

Quote from: KC_124 on September 14, 2006, 11:14:58 PM

Well I didn't expect you and Jamie to mix VP in w/ your Wheaties that morning.

Come to MPG for a rematch?
Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing

Speedballer347

$58

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing