'03 Rulebook

Started by RC51Racer, January 19, 2003, 08:50:06 AM

RC51Racer

Has anyone when we might see the '03 rulebook?  I seen the updates that were in the license package, but there isn't anything like having the complete book here so that I know I'm legal for everything.

EX#996

They're still waiting to get it back from the printers.   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Excsuse me in advance for voicing my opinion, but here it is.  Build what you build, and keep your mouth shut.  Even if you personally talk to the national competition director and he assures you that what you are doing is legal, you still might be swinging in the wind later.  (Get it in writing, with a signature...)  By no means should you share your plans with the competition, because the minute that you outride them, they will protest your butt and try to take what you have earned.
Do YOU think that you're in compliance?  Only you need to sleep with yourself.  Don't share your secrets with anyone.  If they want to know what you've got, let them pay to tear you down!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

sdiver68

Chris has just chimed in with the voice of reason.  That's all I have to say about this thread.

BTW, Chris, I do still have that open rail for Daytona...BUT since I got bumped  >:( I'm not sure I'm going to go.  I may hold off a few weeks and do another track down South so I am "fresher" for the season opener.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Chef

speaking of the rule book, i didnt notice a place to register for hw sportsman on the most recent mailer, is this class still running???

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZ_Boy

Take another look at the mailer.  HeavySportsman is now called Thunderbike.  Same rules.

Chef

Thnx,
i was hoping that was it, so the f2 goes there???
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Super Dave

And I can bump my H1 there too...Hehehe... ;D
Super Dave