Anyone getting restless but me?

Started by DRU2, January 18, 2003, 10:56:57 PM

DRU2

I was just wondering if anyone is as restless as myself? You know money, how your going to do this year,and of course when will the season ever begin? Is it like this every year around this time? This is just the second year that I'm racing and last year I did'nt realy know  what I was in for. I had the best summer and met alot of new people, along with the ones that I already new that raced. I was just wondering and thought some people across the country could give some insite.  

Thanks Joe #597 Midwest

:)Hope to see you all real soon!

Xian_13

Getting restless?

Man I have been restless since Gingerman...

But I picked up a bike to ride on the ice, its a great distraction ;D
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

EX#996

Gingerman was our last race in '02.  I am really looking forward to the new seson to begin.  I need a vacation and I take mine at the track.

To get you mind off racing try this:

1.  Work has much overtime as you can.
2.  Study some new courses to enhance your earning power.
3.  Have children and try and keep up with the school and sports schedule.

No wonder why I am so tired today.   ::)

Dawn   :)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Xian_13

Wow, and thats what you do by 7:24 am?

I am lucky if I can work up the energy to make coffee
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

TreyBone

I think of all the things I can do to get ready for the next season. And when it comes to Daytona time I have still shit a forgot about :-/ Trust me. If you started getting all your crap together to get ready for the first race of the year now,  you will still forget something ;D

MZGirl

Are you kidding?  Just about every day I tell my husband "I wanna go race" or vice versa.  We just got started racing in Sept. of last year, but did a ton of track days, so I got used to hitting the track every month.  My first race this year won't be until March, so the anticipation is killing me.  I'm trying to do small bike-related projects and other things to prepare for the season, but March feels like a long ways away.  Plus, I want to catch up with everyone at the track, find out what they've been up to, how so-and-so has healed, what everyone did to their bikes over the break, etc.  

I'll be much happier when I get back on the track and start feeding my addiction again.  ;)

DRU2

K3 Chris Onwiler

My wife told me I couldn't whine about missing racing until after the first of the year.  Of course I didn't last that long!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

MightyDuc Racing

Ya'll could always move to Florida...first race at Homestead in 3 weeks!   ;D  It will be my first ever, and it's killing me having to wait.  The only good thing is that I'm having carb problems and I still have a little time to get it on the dyno and get it worked out.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Chef

im just numb !!!
i dont know what to do..............

last season (my first)  everyone at work, all my friends, all my family
continualy asked me " is that ALL you have to talk about ??? "
hell, strangers that stood around for too long asked.......

i would tell you all how many hours are left to friday mornings practice, but i dont think you all are ready to know... :-[
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

Quotei would tell you all how many hours are left to friday mornings practice, but i dont think you all are ready to know... :-[

If you are talking about the Friday practice at BFR on 04/04/03....   as of 3:00 p.m. today, 01/20/03, it would be 1769 hours.

Dawn   ;D

Litespeed

Getting restless?  I just did a track day yesterday and did one early December previous to that.  I would say that I am more nervous than restless cause I felt guilty about cherrypicking and went with white plates.  It wouldn't have been so bad except I went to a different series also and just found out that my bike should be short about 10-12 hp from the others which isn't a real big deal except we are talking a jump from 38 to 50.  Other than that I am looking forward to an exciting season.  Oh yeah, looking forward to seeing you two out there racing MZ.