1000's Legal in F40

Started by PaulV, September 04, 2006, 02:34:48 PM

Do you think Liter Bikes should be legal in F40?

Yes
13 (37.1%)
No
15 (42.9%)
Only if a 3rd class is added
7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 32

PaulV

Ok,

not to be too redundant but, this looked like a good one to poll on.....:)

Lets see it folks....

Paul
Polar-Optics LLC
MW #90
See Better, Ride Safer!

TommyG

As of right now there are 5 NO votes and without showing my cards I`m curious to know why no one has chimed in with a `I voted no because.......` post!!!! Just curious!? There`s gotta be a reason why you`d vote NO!!! :err:

Thankyouverymuchhh!!

d_dog

I have a 750.  But; I wouldn't mind if F-40 went to 600's. (These 600's are fast now-days)    :blahblah:

r1owner

HAWK

I'm a LW racer so I don't know that much about the HW stuff but aren't the HW grids reasonably light? how about running HWF40 with the HW  grids. Being a LW rider I have to shut anyone out but I'm not too thrilled about a 70 or 80 MPH speed differential on the straights either
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

r1owner

This weekend at Gateway, I'm pretty sure they ran the LW F40 separately.

HAWK

I know it's tough to schedule it so there are no conflicts but if they can work out a schedule where you don't see unsafe speed differentials then I don't see why not.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

TommyG

Quote from: Hawk on September 05, 2006, 09:19:29 PM
I'm a LW racer so I don't know that much about the HW stuff but aren't the HW grids reasonably light? how about running HWF40 with the HW  grids. Being a LW rider I have to shut anyone out but I'm not too thrilled about a 70 or 80 MPH speed differential on the straights either
Most of the HWF40 guys also run in the other HW classes.(midwest anyway)

HAWK

Quote from: TommyG on September 06, 2006, 09:08:35 AM
Most of the HWF40 guys also run in the other HW classes.(midwest anyway)

Yea, I thought about that after I posted, like I said it is tough to schedule all these classes so that no one gets shorted or overlapped.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

ROOKIE#14

I don't thing is big deal spesialy on FL region the racetraks is for small bikes anyway. But before they do any changes they have to
seprerate LW with HW like they do in deferent regions

StuartV666

How about a more useful poll? Why don't you ask this:

"If you think you would race in F40 in 2007, would you change your mind because it was changed to allow MW GP, HW Superbike, SuperTwins, and Unl Supersport?"

A1: I would still race F40.

A2: I would race F40 if they don't, but if they add those classes, I would not race F40.

And also ask:

"Would you race in F40 in 2007 if it was changed to allow MW GP, HW Superbike, SuperTwins, and Unl Superbike, but not if the class stays as it is?"

A1: I would race F40 if they add the classes.

A2: I'll be eligible and would if they added the classes, but I won't race F40 if they don't add the classes.

StuartV666

What the hay. I'll just start the polls myself.