News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pic of my fresh paint and stickies

Started by Speedballer347, August 30, 2006, 10:46:02 PM

Speedballer347

Had it originally painted "Viper" yellow, but the guy who painted it really screwed me and painted it with whatever yellow he had laying around in the shop....turned out Banana-pudding-yellow :kicknuts:  Lots of overspray, hairs, fisheyes etc.

Anyway, had Tim's Motorcycle Painting (314-300-1480) here in Saint Louis redo it for $300 and Mike at WickedStickers did the new vinyl.
Got it all together Saturday night, just in time for last Sunday's Gateway.

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

funsizeracing

Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

r1owner

For some reason, that pic reminds me of one that Vella took, minus the big hairy dude in the picture.

Bike looks good man!

Speedballer347

Quote from: r1owner on August 31, 2006, 10:57:35 AM
For some reason, that pic reminds me of one that Vella took, minus the big hairy dude in the picture.

:lmao: :spank: :spank: :spank:
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

dc2004600

gkotlin

dc2004600?   Yea, but your comparing it to your spray can job.....   just kidding.
Your bike looks like it just rolled of the showroom floor.  Have you dusted it yet today?

Hope to see you out there soon.

Greg K.
CCS MW Expert # 12
2000 SV 650 - 1989 FZR 400
Vinylsaurusrex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - STT

dc2004600

Quote from: gkotlin on August 31, 2006, 11:45:35 PM
dc2004600?   Yea, but your comparing it to your spray can job.....   just kidding.
Your bike looks like it just rolled of the showroom floor.  Have you dusted it yet today?

Hope to see you out there soon.

You're always out there Greg aren't you???   Autobahn Sunday.  And after this winter's season, no more rattle can.  Safe riding Greg...See ya soon.
Still a nice paint job Speedballer!

IBFrank