Moto-ST Rules??? Dayam...

Started by EM JAY, August 30, 2006, 12:04:04 PM

EM JAY

Just reading thru them yesterday cuz I'm thinkin about doing it.  So no gixxer forks allowed?

-32 Original front forks must be retained, to include inner and outer tubes, fork cap, fork bottoms, inner cartridge and damping rods, caliper mounts, axles and spacers.

5-32-1 Internal parts may be modified but damping rods and cartridge cannot be increased in diameter or length.

5-32-2 Substitution of springs, change of shims and/or spacers, and addition of "Race Tech" kit/aftermarket type valving is permitted.

No GSXR tail? 

5-41 Front fender, fuel tank, and tail section bodywork must be stock or exact cosmetic duplicates of the original equipment pieces.

No, no, no???   

I suppose I understand why tho.... 

Still hoping to do it....

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

251am

Interesting points pointed out in the regs.; Thank You, I missed those. This is a whole new animal coming to blossom in our midst. Pretty damn cool. I have to petition to be upgraded to expert for next year's CCS series, I think, to qualify for next year's stuff. I'll definately be down to ROC this Oct. if I get laid off. Here's to praying for U.C. phone calls from the beach!!    :cheers:

Xian_13

Quote from: EM JAY on August 30, 2006, 12:04:04 PM...
                  Still hoping to do it....

8 Hour race?
On your bike???

Hum...

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

EM JAY

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake