The Saddam Request Line is open!

Started by Gixxer124, January 17, 2003, 07:48:46 PM

Gixxer124

If I get deployed to the Middle East, I'll sign a few bombs for you. Any request. :)

Lowe119

my roommate is on his way over.
I'm waiting to hear about my orders. Sux if I miss racing to fight a war though. They should wait until next winter. It won't be so hot then  :D

tug296

What an opprotunity! First thanks for your good service to our Country!
 I have a freind who was in viet nam, served on a P.B.R. Mekong and such.
One of his favorite sayings is "EAT ME" seems appropriate for that swine saddam.
 I liked it so much, I had Eat Me stickers on my bike last year until I crashed and ground them off.
 Now will be inspired to get some more stickers and display them proudly. He is a true Patriot and would like that. You to are a Patriot, hope you dont have to go, but if you do, KICK ASS and TAKE NO NAMES!

GET SOME.
                                       Very Sincerely,
                                    Henry M. Madsen  AM #296 Florida

Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

DRU2

FIRST OFF ID LIKE TO SAY THANKS AND HURRY HOME AND IF YOU WOULD, PUT MY PLATE NUMBER ON ONE FOR ME, #597 AND THEN UNDER IT PUT "SUCK ON THIS!"  
             THANKS JOE RIFFICE
 SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

K3 Chris Onwiler

Chi-Town Hustlers
 #333 #70 #597
Although no single bomb or missile could destroy as much stuff as a Chi-Town Hustler can, it's the thought that counts.
I see they granted your amateur status... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

L8Brakr155

Team Armageddon
C.C.S #155 EX
C.C.S. #363 EX
C.C.S. #273 AM

Thanks and godspeed !!!

RC51Racer

Hey Kevin

Been there, did the Desert Storm thing...kick some a$$........