News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ducati trivia

Started by sachbe, August 25, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

sachbe

Can anyone tell me what kind of ducati is pictured in the Queensryche
Mindcrime II CD booklet?  My boyfriend is betting I can't find out-I would love to shock him with the right answer.

ps he drives a hayabusa if that encourages any of you to help me win the bet!!

Protein Filled

Do you have a picture of it? I can't fine the image that you are talking about anywhere online.

If it's the bike on the front of the http://www.queensryche.com/ website, it's a Buell lighting.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Burt Munro

Good answer Edgar!   Especially considering this promo......

http://www.queensryche.com/vh1/index.html
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

sachbe

No it's the bike on the booklet that comes with the CD. Thanks though!

Cornerman

What other way cool duc would it be. I think its a 999.!?
How is the CD? I was a big fan years past and saw them perform MindCrime live  from beg. to end. Whats this one like?
I'm only guessing about the duc.. That model and the 998 seam to find there way into movies too. esp. in that one matrix movie  :pop:I think it was 3. Maybe its subliminal in a way coaxing your boyfriend and other sport riders to buy some italian muscle! :biggrin:
Cudos for the band for showing good taste in motorcycles.

Duc-Hunter

I have that CD, (and I'm not scared to admit that...), there is no motorcycle pictured in the CD booklet unless it's one of those hidden optical illusions.

Cornerman

I heard through a reliable source that the band is doing a group ride on some buells across the country for the tour. I understand they like to ride.

truckstop

Geoff Tate and Mike Stone are riding custom Ulysses from tour stop to tour stop, then the bikes are getting auctioned off to benefit VH1's Save the Music. I think one or two of the stops will be group rides with people who have donated to the foundation.