News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Licenses Received!

Started by TiffineyIngram, January 17, 2003, 02:11:13 PM

raptorduck952

:-/ Not to be pesky. But did you happen to see mine. I sent it in a couple weeks ago. Wondering if I got approval for the new number.  ???

Raptorduck
John Wehrli Pacific Region #952

YTAK_Racing

Posted by Tiffeney: " if you don't see your name, please don't get discouraged! I'll keep updating this as soon as I can! "

Team_Serpent

Quotei think you mean me with the fzr ???  dawns hubby raced one too, though. but i may be running mine this year for a few weekends. gotta move onto bigger and better things some time :-X
rhiannon :-*

Oh, maybe I do mean you, sorry.  I know I've seen Dawn's posts about FZR parts - I just assumed.  :-[  The 400 I'm thinking of was mainly yellow.
Dawn, you think you've got alot of parts?  Please, you need to come over to my place and see what a real FZR parts warehouse looks like  ;D  

Dawn

QuoteOh, maybe I do mean you, sorry.  I know I've seen Dawn's posts about FZR parts - I just assumed.  :-[  The 400 I'm thinking of was mainly yellow.
Dawn, you think you've got alot of parts?  Please, you need to come over to my place and see what a real FZR parts warehouse looks like  ;D  

Rhiannon's bike in 01 was mainly yellow.

Part's warehouse....  This past weekend we needed to build more shelves because we have parts for:  SV650, ZX6's, FZR400, FZR600, dirt bikes....   ::)

I think we need a bigger shop.   ;)

Dawn   :)

Chef

tiff,
did you guys  REALLY bump steve ?????????
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

sdiver68

Yea, Ike, can you believe it?  :'(

I mean, everyone who rode with me know the only time I ever passed anyone was when I hit that 75 NOS shot button on the straight aways....
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteYea, Ike, can you believe it?  :'(

I mean, everyone who rode with me know the only time I ever passed anyone was when I hit that 75 NOS shot button on the straight aways....

LOL!!!!

I don't think it was the NOS.  I think it was the blower you had tucked up under the seat.

Dawn   ;)

Chef

Dawn,
either of those two, or one of the other five tricks of the trade he uses....he's got this glue squirting mechanism that sprays his rear for mid-corner and exit grunt, and of course the turbine (that thing gets HOTT!!!)

Steve,
what month did you start???
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

mdr14

I don't know if they got my license renewal, but I know they got my credit card.
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

TiffineyIngram

Howdy guys!  Thanks for being so patient with me.  If you've called into the office lately, there's a good chance you've gotten my voice mail...along with 114 (at last count) other people who left messages.  I am so sorry that I can't get back to everyone right away, but it's just me doing all of the licensing, and with 2000+ of you little boogers, it gets a little hectic...
But, to calm some nerves, here's a tiny update.  There's a bigger one to follow.

Riffice: Yes, received, and your petition is on one of my desks right at this very moment to be my first order of business for tomorrow.
Onwiler:  Yes, received, but you owe me $20 for your entries (Twin sprints are $70 for your first entry and $55-not 50-for each additional.)
Ike:  Received, approved.
Blaylock:  Received.
Wuytack:  Received.

Guys, believe me, going through these petitions is not a personal thing.  In fact, with some of y'all that I'm closest to, I did not want to be the final say so I had the big guy review them.  There is a very thin line between friendship and keeping CCS integrity, and I hope y'all can understand why there are certain things that, no matter how much I love ya, I just can't do for ya...but I will try my hardest to find a way to make us all happy.

For those of you that retained your same numbers, I will be finished entering you by Wednesday afternoon.  Once those are done, I can start assigning new competition numbers.  Unfortunately, I have a bit of a medical procedure (can we say injecting poison into my head) that morning, so if you call to check on your number assignment, I will be a bit of a grouch...I would just save that call.  The finished list will be posted on ccsracing.com as soon as I'm finished.

Please relax, guys--remember, the banquets are only days away!

sdiver68

Hey Tiff,

Don't let my good natured ribbing get ya.  You know you'll still get your Roses :)  And with anyone in this crowd, it's when we don't say anything that you should be worried!

Ike-
I started with the first Gateway but only ran 3 races my first 2 weekends, Gateway and Road America because of the rain.  Gateway I did on street tires!
MCRA Race School Instructor

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote.
Onwiler:  Yes, received, but you owe me $20 for your entries (Twin sprints are $70 for your first entry and $55-not 50-for each additional.)

I hope y'all can understand why there are certain things that, no matter how much I love ya, I just can't do for ya...

Unfortunately, I have a bit of a medical procedure (can we say injecting poison into my head) that morning, so if you call to check on your number assignment, I will be a bit of a grouch...

Please relax, guys--remember, the banquets are only days away!

(1) I'll send you a check!

(2)That's what being a married lady will do to you! ;D

(3)I hope everything will be OK for you.  I hope this head poisioning isn't cosmetic in nature.  Why would a pretty 22-year old like you need anything like that?

(4) Can't wait!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com