Jan 31st track day at Streets?

Started by Litespeed, January 17, 2003, 08:25:16 AM

Litespeed

The USGPRU mail listing is stating that there is no Friday practice for that event.  Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Decreasing_Dave

PRACTICE!!...Don't you enjoy the thrill of going to a track on raceday and finding the fast lines, set-up, and direction of the track within the total time of 30 minutes of pracitice??!!?

Ohhh, the adrenaline rush!! :o ;D

gpconcepts

I called Willow Springs about two weeks ago regarding Friday practice and they told me that the track was occupied byCCS on Friday. I assumed that this ment Friday was available to test/practice. If anyone can give clarification on this it would really help. If ther's no practice I will need to get down ther the weekend before for the track day that's available. Anyone out there from CCS wanna chime in?

Rich

gpconcepts

OK. Here's the scoop. I just got off the phone with Willow Springs. The track is currently reserved by Kelly Baker at Kelly Baker Motorsports for practice However, if he does not get a minimum of 30 riders confirmed, he is going to cancel the day. We all need to contact Kelly at (661) 256-7246 or go to his website www.kellybakers.com and email him from his site or email him directly at mgv11@yahoo.com and confirm that you will attend. Once he has 30 confirmed, he will call everyone back to get credit card info. The day will cost $125.00 unless he gets 40 or more riders. Then he will refund each rider 25 bux. Please call him ASAP so we can know if the track day will be available.

Rich

Litespeed

I just got off the phone with Kelly and reserved 2 spots.  I'm hoping that more people are notified in time and will be letting the CCS racers know at Firebird this Sunday.  See everyone there.

John

Decreasing_Dave

Hey John, what's at Firebird this Sunday??

I know nothing about it!!

D. Dave

Litespeed

www.aztrackday.com is having a track day there this sunday.  I signed up for the afternoon only.  It's usually packed.

Litespeed

Here's some pics from it if you are bored and have nothing better to do:

http://members.cox.net/deepsetil/FB011903.htm