Juse want to make sure....

Started by letsrace, January 16, 2003, 02:00:37 PM

amberry

QuoteAmberry,

Since you are from the BA and your BF races, would the two of you be interested in sharing some of the travel expenses to the Phx and vegas races this year. Please forward my email to your BF if he is interested. Thx.

I will do that, that is a good idea.  He actually reads this board too, Raptorduck?!  What do you think?

HandleThis66

i seemed to notice in the 'handbook', the appearance requirements.  and i didn't fail to notice more than once 'maintain your weight' was printed.  the appearance guidlines seemed very superficial, but the other requirements were demanding, which makes up for it.  i didn't qualify as an umbrella girl  :-[ ... too many tattoos and piercings.  but i will make sure to bring plenty of water and an umbrella for jeff at the start of this season.  but remember, i am ed keys loyal UG in between my races...but for entriy fee's i am for hire during other availabilities in my weekend! ;)  tha bling bling is much needed. ;D
amberry, are you going to make it to the midwest this season? that was an awesome comeback with the website...one for amberry.  8)
rhiannon :-*

Dawn

Quotei seemed to notice in the 'handbook', the appearance requirements.  and i didn't fail to notice more than once 'maintain your weight' was printed.  the appearance guidlines seemed very superficial, but the other requirements were demanding, which makes up for it.  i didn't qualify as an umbrella girl  :-[ ... too many tattoos and piercings.    

LOL!!!!

I read the application myself, and who knows, I may have been able to squeak in.  But, I have to support my guy,  ;) :-* Paul  :-* ;) (Chris, Dave, Craig and Mike I may be able to UG for you too at times).  Plus the events would take time away from Paul and Renee and they come first.

Dawn  

P.S.  Perhaps when Renee is in college.  Do you think they would want an UG who is 44?   ;D

amberry

Rhiannon,

Are you genuinely interested?  If so, you should submit a pic and fill out the application.  Tattoos and piercings do not necessarily work against you!  If you are really interested we could talk about it over e-mail if you want.  

I will be at the Indy dealer show in February, but farther out than that, the schedule has not been set, so I am not sure.  I hope to be able to make it to as many races and events that I can, otherwise I am sitting in this office all day shriveling away!  

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rhiannon?  No way.  Pretty enough, but the wrong disposition.  Sooner or later she'd snap, knock the client off his bike, and go out to run the race herself!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

amberry

That would be damn near the disposition that would make you a star in this business!  Rhiannon, um, I think that your hired!   ;D

Dawn

QuoteRhiannon?  No way.  Pretty enough, but the wrong disposition.  Sooner or later she'd snap, knock the client off his bike, and go out to run the race herself!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey!  Someone has to show the guys how its done.  

I'd pay to see that one!

Dawn   :)

motomadness

All hail Queen Rhiannon!  May she rule the paddock and the blacktop!

raptorduck952

Ok, Amberry is my girlfriend and she is a great umbrella girl. As for knowledge of the sport, she can tell you the standings down to 10th in MotoGP, WSBK, and AMA SB, SP, FE, and SS. She has personally been an umbrella girl for NCR Ducati (when Ben Bostrom and Lance Issacs were on it), Speedvision, Kawasaki, and for Erion Honda (when Josh Hayes was on the team). She personally knows guys like Jeff Hayney and Freddie Spencer and lots of AMA pros know her by her first name (must be that great knowledge of the sport). She has also probably seen over 200 races and been to dozens in person (of her own free will of course), not to mention tons of California Superbike and Freddie Spencer schools. She knows the sport alright.

The best part for me is her hands on talents. When I had my last crash, no sooner did I get my sore arse off the thing that she had all the body work off of it and was swapping out parts.

Of course she is also our official team umbrella girl in CCS as well as pit crew so you don't have to go to an AMA event to see her.

GP. Our team is working out travel arrangements to AZ and Vegas. There is also another local Bay Area CCS guy who will be traveling that I know. Why don't you email me at raptorduck952@yahoo.com.

HandleThis66

amberry, i would love to be a UG, but like the replies...i would definately not make it through a weekend.  k-3 you got it all right, thanks for the support, and sean...you are a silly-butt. ;D but i would like to meet up with you (amberry) at the indy show, i'll be there.  and raptorduck...relax.  if we didn't dig your girl, the brainless comments would have never ceased.  she sounds great, and no one contested her racing intelligence or mechanical abilities.  and all i have to say about lance isaacs is..that guy has a package!  i hung out with him at mid-ohio and just couldn't help but notice through his pants.  it was a stare factor. :o

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rhiannon?  Dealer Show?  Me too!  Shall we go to Rio? Every other time you've asked me, I've been swapping out a motor...                                                              

:P ;D :o ;D :o ;D :o ;D  :o ;D  :o ;D  :o ;D :o  ;D :P
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

RC51Racer

QuoteBut, I have to support my guy,  ;) :-* Paul  :-* ;) (Chris, Dave, Craig and Mike I may be able to UG for you too at times).

Not sure about Chris, Dave, or Craig, but I need all the help I can get Dawn. Thanks.....

Mike