News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Lightweight Lap Times at RA

Started by grasshopper, August 14, 2006, 11:12:09 AM

grasshopper

Well, I can tell you this, k3 is very very intimate with eeky's secrets. He won't tell me anything and I'm supposably his team mate! What gives?

I have so much wrenching to do :wah:

spyderchick

Quote from: grasshopper on August 14, 2006, 04:10:46 PM
Well, I can tell you this, k3 is very very intimate with eeky.

Fixed it for you.  :biggrin:

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

grasshopper

Quote from: spyderchick on August 14, 2006, 04:19:39 PM
Fixed it for you.  :biggrin:

When I come to the race track with a black eye you know K3 did it. Thank you Alexa.

spyderchick

Quote from: grasshopper on August 14, 2006, 04:26:01 PM
When I come to the race track with a black eye you know K3 did it. Thank you Alexa.

K3 is all bark and no bite. (Woof!)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

grasshopper

You should have seen him crash infront of me at Putnam coming out of the sweeping left hander on the backside of the track the weekend before last. It was hilarious. He was riding the wheels off his 750, and I was laughing my ass off in my helmet chasing him. I mean lets be for real here, he is a good rider, but he's also not the smallest fellow in the world either. As he came around the left hander the back end stepped out and I knew it was inevitable at that point. It was so garcious too, he was fully leaned over so he didn't fall far at all. As he was skimming along the pavement on his ass at about 50 mph the urge to laugh came over me again and I almost crashed at the next corner looking back at him.

spyderchick

:biggrin: Oh gee, a K3 crash!  :lmao:  I thought he said he was over the berserker stuff.  :rollseyes: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

benprobst

a 2.44 shouldnt get you on the Am. podium either. we ran faster than that down there with 40-60 degree track temps, sure the bikes ran a bit better but i had to run street tires in the morning and early afternoon because my slicks werent getting hot enough. so with a nice sticky track and tires you will def. have to go faster than 2 . 44 to get up on the podium, as for the chasing the experts, good luck.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Super Dave

Quote from: Monkey_Star on August 14, 2006, 01:30:58 PM
most of the faster LW guys will be anywhere between 1:30-1:35 or so. You better get on it young Nick or your dreams of securing 15 million and going to MotoGP won't happen.

If you can run a 1:35 on a LW, you can have Spies job.
Super Dave

JBraun

Quote from: Super Dave on August 17, 2006, 12:37:28 AM
If you can run a 1:35 on a LW, you can have Spies job.
...or a superbike for that matter. :biggrin:
ASRA/CCS MW #29
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
PIRELLI

Addicted2Danger

Quotea 2.44 shouldnt get you on the Am. podium either. we ran faster than that down there with 40-60 degree track temps, sure the bikes ran a bit better but i had to run street tires in the morning and early afternoon because my slicks werent getting hot enough. so with a nice sticky track and tires you will def. have to go faster than 2 . 44 to get up on the podium, as for the chasing the experts, good luck.

+1 for Ben- I was there too- and he is tellin' it straight :cheers:

EX_#76

Grasshopper, where were you?  You get me all ready to go racen, then you dont show, bummer.  Hope everything is ok.  I just needed to give ya some crap.

Guy
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

spyderchick

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 21, 2006, 11:18:17 AM
Grasshopper, where were you?  You get me all ready to go racen, then you dont show, bummer.  Hope everything is ok.  I just needed to give ya some crap.

Guy

Weeeehooooohoooooooo kind of crap!  :biggrin:

Good ridin' Guy!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org