Bubba

Quote from: sksracerwife on August 11, 2006, 07:07:30 PM
Moon Super Cycle won GTO 6 for 6!!!

Scott Harwood and Scott Harwood
YAY!!! 8)
There I fixed it for ya!  :lmao:

sksracerwife

Thanks Bubba! :lmao:

I do know from when Scott called me that they beat the 2nd overall team by 2 laps. :thumb: I'll let him post more when he gets home. Now we are playing the waiting game with VIR and the new Harwood family addition. Good news is my doctor thinks she will come early. We hope! 8)

xseal

tzracer

We (myself, Meghan and Mark Stiles) got 2nd place in GTL on a TZ125.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

afeuer

I took Ben Thompson (WERA #1 plate holder) with me and he was recruited to ride with Calvin. He lapped the entire field twice while he was on the bike.  That's why they won by 2 laps.

sksracerwife

Um I DON"T THINK SO!!! Ben lapped the field ONCE and Scott lapped the field ONCE! So the 2 laps were from BOTH riders! It seems to me that everyone always seems to forget that Scott laps the field. May I refer you to the RRW article after Summit Point. Get your facts straight before you try to make it sound like YOUR friend kicked a$$ and Scott just puttered around!

BTW several people SAW Scott lap the field!!! Don' get me started! You don't want to go a round with me when you don't have a clue what you are talking about!!

scottg22

FINALLY!! Some WERA BBS type of action on this chuggin' along board!!   :thumb:  haha

wvracer97

Wow, guess my wife had somethin' to say! :kicknuts:

But she is right.  When the red flag came out our team was up by 1 lap on the entire field with Ben out there.  We hadn't made our rider change yet, so we were at risk of losing that 1 lap up because we would have had to come back in after the restart to do the rider change.  But Calvin came up with a brilliant idea to have Ben go out for the warmup lap and come in to pit so I could take the restart from pit row.  Rider change satisfied!  Problem with that is that the race official would not let me go until the entire field was clear of turn 1.  So I had to chase the field down to get the lap back and I passed them all to put us up by 2 laps by the end of it.

We also had our lap timer on the entire race and Ben and I had virtually the same lap times-- his best in the :34's and my best in the :35's.  Not bad for a LONG race with changing conditions and nasty humidity :biggrin:

Regardless, I'd like to give another big thanks to Ben for riding with the team-- he's a really cool dude with SKILLS :cheers: :cheers:

I'm starting to feel like Rodney Dangerfield.... I can't get any respect! :banghead:

nfcracin

Scott,
your rider change was not legal
because it took place before the green flag.

we asked Phil about it
and he said if we would have protested you would have been DQed.

so you got lucky   :ass: :ass:

Lonny

benprobst

BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565