Lithium Motorsports T-shirts!!!!!!!!!

Started by LMsports, August 10, 2006, 11:44:16 PM

LMsports

We just got another 100 of these shirts in and another batch on the way. We went with a super high quality preshrunk t shirt with our famous cartoon logo on the back. Check out our logo at www.lithiummotorsports.com. T-shirts are available in black, red, white, or grey for 12.00 shipped. T shirts will be added to our online store soon but for now please email, pm, or call in your t shirt order. I'll post up here when they are available online.

We'll also have them trackside as well!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Burt Munro

Can I get one with somebody real fast on it?  ..... not that #145 guy. 

Maybe somebody like that #8 guy! 

He told me he was real fast but I don't think he's raced since he was a lot younger!

:ass:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rob dosn't sell shirts to YOUR kind....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Protein Filled

Where is my t-shirt?

I heard a rumor that the #8 guy may be coming out of retirement this next blackhawk! He got a new bike and needs to break it in!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

RCR_531

I got mine yesterday and they look great. Now I know what the front of bike looks like, I see the tail of it enough on the track 
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

251am

Quote from: LMsports on August 10, 2006, 11:44:16 PM
We just got another 100 of these shirts in and another batch on the way. We went with a super high quality preshrunk t shirt with our famous cartoon logo on the back. Check out our logo at www.lithiummotorsports.com. T-shirts are available in black, red, white, or grey for 12.00 shipped. T shirts will be added to our online store soon but for now please email, pm, or call in your t shirt order. I'll post up here when they are available online.

We'll also have them trackside as well!

BFR August 19-20th?

RCR_531

I talked with Rob today and he was planning on being there with weekend. I won't be there dam work but that just means one less back marker to look out for you guys.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Super Dave

I worked very hard on this artwork, but I haven't seen the screened product.
Super Dave

LMsports

Sorry Dave...we went with another design...
Rob Oliva
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747

LMsports

We'll have a supply available once again at Autobahn this coming weekend!
Rob Oliva
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747