News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Life is good.....

Started by EX#996, August 08, 2006, 04:09:33 PM

EX#996

Even with all the BS in the world, sometimes you just have to take a step back and look at how fortunate you really are...

Dawn   :thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on August 08, 2006, 05:41:32 PM
BAH! :kicknuts:

Mr. Onwiler...   

Please report to the principal's office....   :err:

Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

I'm still looking for a job, but I still have mine until 2/28/07...

Gas it really hitting the budget hard...

The home improvements are taking longer than expected and is costing more too...

BUT

I'll finish this later, I'm making fried chicken and biskets for supper.

:biggrin:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

To finish my thoughts...

Even with the other 'opportunities to overcome' listed above, I really enjoyed the day.  Here are some of the things that made me smile...

The pure excitement my neighbor showed when he was telling me that a bear is coming into his bait in the swamp.

The same neighbor having to 'jack those boys up' when his two sons got into it with each other (they're 10 & 12).

Seeing Renee and the boys picking up the apples under the apple trees for the deer, bear and any other creature that decides to wander through.

Eventhough I allowed more room between rows (six feet to be exact) of cucumbers, squash, watermelon and cantelope, I still had to take a sissors and trim the vines to find my onions and beans.

... and last but not least, I was able to get some yard work done.

Dawn   :thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

spyderchick

Dawn, will you marry me? (I only wany want you for yer chicken and biscuits..really...)  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

EX_#76

Quote from: spyderchick on August 09, 2006, 09:41:43 AM
Dawn, will you marry me? (I only wany want you for yer chicken and biscuits..really...)  :biggrin:

Hey hey hey....  I got dibs on dawn....  and I will love ya for more that just your chicken.  Just gotta figure out how to make Paul go away.

We could spend our evenings listening to rumbling big blocks....  and discuss their cam duration, It would be beautiful LOL
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

spyderchick

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 09, 2006, 11:31:58 AM
Hey hey hey....  I got dibs on dawn....  and I will love ya for more that just your chicken.  Just gotta figure out how to make Paul go away.

We could spend our evenings listening to rumbling big blocks....  and discuss their cam duration, It would be beautiful LOL

Does your wife know about this plan? If not, Let me be the first to tell her. :blahblah: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

EX_#76

Quote from: spyderchick on August 09, 2006, 11:53:14 AM
Does your wife know about this plan? If not, Let me be the first to tell her. :blahblah: :biggrin:

Wow!!  that chicken must be realy good!!!!!!
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

spyderchick

Quote from: AM_#76 on August 09, 2006, 11:59:52 AM
Wow!!  that chicken must be realy good!!!!!!

You have no idea... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

msbrit1

Even though we have been struggling with the bike situation in our house as of late it's getting better.  Vic scored an EBC clutch for the SV today for $40.  Knowing the right people.  I got a new head and pistons for my bike off of Ebay for pretty cheap.  I've got a really good job and am acutally getting along with people very well recently.  Things seem to be looking up.  We have a beautiful home and an adorable little puppy.  We both have good jobs right now and things are going better in most aspects.  This is a good thread BTW. 
I'm glad that friends and family are getting better and that racers are healing from their accidents. 
Thanks for making me think about all the positive today.  :)