A brand new racing story... by YOU

Started by Jeff, August 04, 2006, 10:18:35 AM

catman

msbrit1

Ah shit...Hitchcock went and made it all bling bling like that GSXR that he used to have...now what? 

Thingy

... I won't crash with a new bling paintjob!... No wait, it's a bass boat.  Fishing anyone?...

-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yeesh!  Did he buy that thing from LJ? ::)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Team-G

Quote from: Thingy on August 08, 2006, 11:22:41 PM
... I won't crash with a new bling paintjob!... No wait, it's a bass boat.  Fishing anyone?...

Nice target!  See you at BHF...

msbrit1

And you live in my mom's complex. Or at least you used to...
(And I love that paint...who wants to paint my bike like that?)

dicatirider944

Quote from: Thingy on August 08, 2006, 11:22:41 PM

Just don't paint it Hugger Orange like my GSX-R was.  I hear Hugger Orange is atracted to concrete walls!

Mark Bernard

Off in the distance we hear a little voice...... I need a belly pan.... My kingdom for a bellypan!!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Super Dave

But all that I could find was a shit filled bed pan.

However, I thought...
Super Dave

Jason748

If I clean out the shit, break out the zip ties & duct tape could it...will it...yup just fits!

Now will they pass me at tech?
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

weggieman

Larry may pass you but you best not be trick...just plain old numbers and they can't be too thick!!

So down from the garage roof I came with a stick, to beat the damn rider into ridin' real quick....
the tie wraps were tightened and the duct tape was heavy, so much it was starting to look like a '52 Chevy,
On Honda , on Kawi, on Suzuki and Buell......let's race this damn thing and  quit being a tool.

K3 Chris Onwiler

So I zipped the last tie
dropped the bike off its stands
I pulled on my golves without wiping my hands.
I'd flat missed the warmup
went straight to the grid
the two board went one as I buckled my lid
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com