Gingerman Laptimes

Started by grasshopper, July 19, 2006, 10:16:42 AM

jer271

Like I said you will learn alot at the track, Jeff is 100% right on his references to the track.
would have to say its one of the best places we go.

motobenco

Just go to mylaps.com and check the times....oh wait
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

jer271

zx10ragentorange

Quote from: Bigsexy on July 20, 2006, 09:02:21 PM
Jeff can you give me an idea of how big the track is i saw the map with the lengths of the straights but i can picture it can you compair the track length to Blackhawk and Mid West tracks we've been to so far.
i ride a 1000 and still not 100% sure i want to drive 12 hours to race this one.
thanks

Hey Rob. Dont worry I havent been on the track ever either. If yah dont want to come out I wont mind....lol J/K man hope to see you out there.
J.J.    AM#51

jigmoore

Quote from: grasshopper on July 19, 2006, 04:32:42 PM
No fast racers on here want to give up a lap time they ran to world huh? Is it that big of a secret?

for reference my best time there as an amateur was 1'29.3" on an '01 gsxr600.
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on July 19, 2006, 11:04:14 AM
I just run over the bump through the last corner connecting to the front straight.

I am asking this laptime question because I'd like to challenge myself and run the SV in the money race.

How did ya do?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

matt80

i got 1:31.065 last week, this is my first year of racing  and i hoope soon i will by on hi 20s

Scotty Ryan

I don't have the exact time but I was told by Meghan that I ran in the 1:25's while I was leading the Expert GTU on Saturday - well that was before shit  went to hell in a hand basket and I had to drop off the pace..... :wah:
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

motobenco

awwwe Scotty, did you get that basket off the front of your bike?
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

fourandsix

The Track record is a 1:23:004 by Robbie Jensen on his Suz 750 , Larry Denning had it at 1:23:006 before that. Tony did a 23:7 in ungp qualifying sun. Opie and Andy F did some 24's also

Jeff

I was in awe as they cut through the pack and passed me like I was standing next to my bike eating a ham sandwich, but it pretty much sucked for any Yam/Hon guys who got bumped out of money...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

fourandsix

Quote from: Jeff on July 31, 2006, 10:41:40 PM
I was in awe as they cut through the pack and passed me like I was standing next to my bike eating a ham sandwich, but it pretty much sucked for any Yam/Hon guys who got bumped out of money...
Actually i don't believe the races they ran paid any Yam/Hon money. They only finished the GTU and GTO race. If the Yam/Hon guys got bumped it was because of other local guys bumping them.